The Beatles: Music, Movies, & More! (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I Saw Mona Lisa Standing There

Originally titled "Seventeen", the song was apparently conceived by McCartney while driving home from a Beatles' concert in Southport, Lan…

Started by Annalina Lennon McCartney

1 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by BeatleBob

Julia's Banjo

Where do you think the banjo could be? Is it long gone or sitting in someone's attic?   Story: http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/10160317.…

7 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by BeatleNut9

THE ULTIMATE BEATLEMANIAC'S WISHLIST!

{OMGDZ! I WANT THIS BEATLES} Hey Fab Rockers! Are you eyeing on that Beatles record or a pair of John Lennon glasses? Maybe a Sgt. Peppe…

7 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by BeatleBob

John Lennon Letters

I am just going to take pictures of my John Lennon book as show you all!!! :) They are probably going to be some of the funny ones!!!

Started by BeatleLuvr13

1 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by BeatleLuvr13

Rumor Has It!

Okay, so I was really bored the other day and looked up The Beatles and the movies they're been in and movies about them. And while on one…

Started by Lennon_Lover

7 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Lennon_Lover

What Beatley Gifts Have You Gotten Lately?

Tell us what! :)

6 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by BeatleNut9

Beatles Astrological Signs

Ringo - July 7th is a Cancer John - October 9th is a Libra Paul - June 18th is a Gemini George - February 25th is a Pisces Want to see…

2 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Lennon_Lover

Favorite Beatles Songs and Albums?

Me & BeatleGirl were discussing this topic in the chatroom recently. She said she wants to make a "Top 40" list of her favorite Beatles…

Started by Sadie

13 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by BeatleBob

Four-Word Beatles Story (Pt. 1)

Here's how it goes: Write 4 words to contribute to the Beatles story. Take turns! Once there was a...

31 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by BeatleBob

Link to The Beatles "Full Live Performance" At Shea Stadium.

Hey my Beatley friends: I couldn't get the movie to play alright on here, so I deleted it. :-(( Here is the Link if you want to watch it. …

Started by BeatleBob

15 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by BeatleLuvr13

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service