The Beatles: Related & Solo! (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

General Talk about the Beatles' Children

"Many musicians – and music fans – consider themselves children of the Beatles and the band’s artistic legacy. But there are 15 individual…

Started by Annalina Lennon McCartney

0 Dec 3, 2014

~ The Nancy Shevell Thread ~

And I will love her for life And I will never let a day go by without remembering the reasons why she makes me certain that I can fly And s…

21 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Annalina Lennon McCartney

Linda McCartney Dedication Page

Here you can talk about the woman who won Paul's heart and dedicated her work to promoting vegetarianism. She was also part of Paul's band…

12 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by BeatleBob

Encounters with John Lennon's spirit

Okay, this may sound a bit odd...   But even if you don't fully believe or maybe you do believe in ghosts or spirits, etc. Have you ever se…

16 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by BeatleBob

Stu Sutcliffe Appreciation Thread

S T U A R T ● S U T C L I F F E   Stu Sutcliffe, a gorgeous, talented artist, who passed away too soon at the age of 21. June 23, 1940 - A…

16 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by BeatleBob

Will Paul and Ringo ever have a Beatles reunion together?

As some of you may have fantasized of a "Beatles Reunion" happening, this most recent article of that hope may let your hopes down.   Paul…

12 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by BeatleBob

Beatley-named Places

I just found out that there is a Harrison, New York. Also, there's a place called Liverpool, New York. What are some Beatley-named placed…

6 Jul 20, 2013

Paul McCartney Tours Graceland Archives and Tunes Elvis' 1956 Gibson Guitar

On Sunday, May 26, 2013, Sir Paul McCartney made the rock 'n' roll pilgrimage to Graceland where he left behind his personal guitar pick s…

1 May 29, 2013
Reply by BeatleBob

The Reason Why Julian Lennon Has No Children

Here's an interesting bit to why Julian, in all these years, still hasn't had any children. "No, I’m not ready. I want to know who I am…

13 Apr 8, 2013

Happy Birthday George!

They say it's George's Birthday! So happy birthday to George!   Dedicate any Georgey celebration photo, poem, video, or greetings here!…

5 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by BeatleBob

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service