The Beatles: Related & Solo! (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

John and Yoko: A Love Story

John and Yoko A Love Story: Details the lives of John Lennon and Yoko Ono, from before their first meeting to their rise to stardom.

Started by Annalina Lennon McCartney

7 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by BeatleBob

Miss Maureen, "The Lady is a Champ"

In 1968, Frank "Blue-eyes" Sinatra recorded a song titled "The Lady is a Champ" dedicated to Maureen Starkey, Ringo's wife at the time, as…

19 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by BeatleBob

What Would You Say To Paul McCartney?

If he was reading this, what would you to say to him? Hey Paul, I know you're reading this. I hope some day, you will and your team wil…

1 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by BeatleBob

Live In A Yellow Submarine!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2172037/We-sleep-Yellow-Submarine-Sub-turned-hotel-Liverpool-honour-Beatles-hit.html?ito=feeds-news

Started by BeatleNut9

5 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by BeatleBob

Hold Your Dark Horses, Gals, Dhani Harrison Is Gonna Get Married!

Dhani Harrison to Wed Iceland deCODE Chief’s Daughter Dhani Harrison, the son of late Beatle George Harrison and his wife Olivia, is set to…

7 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Annalina Lennon McCartney

Paul McCartney Performing at the Queen's Jubilee

June 4th, 2012 Yep, this is the day! Queen Elizabeth the II, who turned a youthful 86 this year, has marked her 60th anniversary as Que…

1 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Annalina Lennon McCartney

Welcome to Paul McCartney's closet

Fit for a Beatle If you are a Beatles fan, Paul McCartney's home at 9550 Heather Road in Beverly Hills, Calif., might make you swoon. Appar…

1 May 4, 2012
Reply by BeatleNut9

Ringo!

Hi Everyone, I am going on vacation in Mystic, CT in june. I booked a room in Mystic Seaport for June 18 - 23. We will be going to the Mohe…

Started by Anthony Cappucci

7 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Anthony Cappucci

Paul Signing Fans At His Concert!

For the past few years, Paul McCartney has been known to sign young girls' on their arms, neck, backs, and even the chest area! I'm one of…

2 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Sadie

Meet Mini Paul

A 2-yr old boy joins his musical idol Paul McCartney on a soundcheck on stage mirroring Paul's signature bass moves with his mini Hofner ba…

1 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by BeatleNut9

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service