Absolutely my favorite movie ever of 1964! :D

Views: 544

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Too bad it dosen't include a colorized version of the movie! That would be cool!
Or how about an extended version with the omitted "You Can't Do That" scene added into the actual film! :-D

Sadie and BeatleNut9!  Yeah, I don't have a Blu-Ray player either, but I'll try to save up for one to view all these extra features too!!! :-)

Sadie! Extra Goodies Include In Their Own Voices, a new piece combining interviews with the Beatles from 1964 with behind-the-scenes footage and photos; "You Can’t Do That",The Making of “A Hard Day’s Night, and so much more!!  :-)

But, it would be Nice if it was an extended version with the omitted "You Can't Do That" scene added into the actual film!!!! :-) And a Colorized version of the Movie included would be Great too!!! :-) But still, it Sounds So Cool!!!   :-)

John looks exceptional in that cut-out footage of "You Can't Do That." Sigh. It's also a wonderful song. I wish they would have cut one of the songs that plays more than once in the movie, which I hate to say because I'd rather them not cut anything, but I'd rather there be more songs & less repeats if keeping them all wasn't a choice!

I Agree BeatleNut9!!! I Wish they would have included it as an extended version!! Or, as you said it would have been nice to replace "You Can't Do That" with one of the songs that plays more than once in the movie!! "You Can't Do That" is Classic John!!

I'm really excited about it coming out in theaters again to promote this release! If anyone finds out a way to search which theaters are going to have it, let me know! I'll want to claim my tickets ASAP, as we all will! :D

WOW!! BeatleNut9!! I didn't even know that it's coming out in theaters again to promote this release!! :-) Thanks for letting us know!!! :-D

MUST. GO. SEE. IT. IN. THEATRES! MUST! HAVE TOOOOOO. I'll be on the look out and post about it right away once I get any info on it! :-D

A Big DITTO BeatleGirl!!!  Me Too!!! :-D

If you find any info, looking forward to it! Thanks!!  :-)

Where to see Beatles' film 'A Hard Day's Night' in theaters

http://janusfilms.com/harddaysnight/index.html

WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW YORK CITY FILM FORUM THEATER HERE I COME! :D

BeatleGirl! WOW!!! Thanks So Much for Posting This!! :-)

NYC Film Forum Theater
Friday, July 4 - Thursday, July 17

I have to try to make it there!!! :-)

That's great! I hope that both BeatleGirl & Beatlebob can see it! And maybe even meet eachother there? :-)

Back in 2008, I traveled about an hour to see "A Hard Day's Night" at a theatre (they played Classic Movies at noon). And last year, I traveled about 20 minutes to see "Yellow Submarine" at a theatre (when it had a Limited release to select theatres, didn't get to see it in 3D though). It really is a fun experience seeing the boys up on the big screen. :-)

Does anyone know if the new standard edition DVD of "A Hard Day's Night" coming out soon includes all the extra bonus material? Or is it just on the Blu-Ray version only? If anyone could please help me out with this question, I'd really appreciate it, because I've already tried looking up online and couldn't find an answer yet. I now have an HDTV (a very small one though, that I got from a thrift store) but no Blu-Ray disc player yet, and I really need to know if I need to buy one or not to see all those juicy bonus features! Thanks!

Sadie, I doubt I'll able to see it in the Theater!! :-( With all the "Stuff" going on with my family and I "Health Problems Etc" it's hard to plan ahead for anything a week from now let alone over a month from now! Plus, it's hard for me to get to the Theater at "West Houston St. and west of 6th Ave., that's Down Town West Side of NYC" and really far away from me and would be really hard to get to from the area I live in! :-( I seen "A Hard Day's Night" when it first came out in the Theater! I went twice, and it was Great to see them on the Big Screen at that time! Was Fantastic!! I Really wanted to see it again with all the bonuses!! My excitement got the better of me for wanting to go! But, now when reality hit me about going, I really don't think I'll be able to!  :-( Always some "Stuff" happening here at home etc! :-(

Sadie, I just searched a lot of websites and from what I seen on the internet it looks like you'll have to get the dual edition (Blu-ray and DVD in one box) to get all the extra bonus material.

In my room I still have a Standard 27 inch Tube TV not a HDTV. My Mother has a HDTV but, I rather watch it in my room. LOL! For our both TV's we just have Standard DVD players. :-(

Looks like we both will have to buy a Blu-Ray disc player if we want to see the Extra Goodies! But, I still can't afford that yet. And if I want to watch it in the privacy of my room, I'd have to save up for a HDTV as well. YIKES!  Looks like I'll have to wait a good while to see this!  :-(

For anbody here who gets to see it in the Theater let us know how it was!! Anybody here who gets the Blu-ray Version, let us know how it is!! Enjoy!!! :-)

Best Wishes on seeing it in the Theater, BeatleGirl!!!  :-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service