Views: 331

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A video of the Beatles' Girls of the Sixties!

Taken from "BeatleWives:"

Aww! Such a Sweet Picture!!

Thanks for posting it BeatleNut9!  :-)

Hehehe the one with Paul, Linda, John, and Yoko is like
Linda: Jesus John! You need a haircut!
Paul:Penny Lane is right there
John:Well, let's go stop and say hello!
Yoko: Yeowkay

LOL!!! Love that, BeatleLuvr13!!  :-)

Free ebook Alert! Pattie Boyd's autobiography is available on Amazon!

Get it here: Wonderful Tonight on Amazon

Pattie Boyd was the super model who married the Beatle, George Harrison. Together they were the most glamorous couple in the world.

Eric Clapton became infatuated with her and triggered the most famous love triangle in history.

Pattie Boyd is Layla. She inspired many classic songs including 'Something', 'Wonderful Tonight', and of course, Layla.

Thanks for posting this!! Looks like a Fantastic Book!!

I Wish I had a Kindle or a Tablet!!

"Exclusive to this version of Wonderful Tonight, Pattie reveals never seen before photos of The Beatles, of Eric Clapton and other legends of rock. The book also includes many drawings by George, Eric and even Rolling Stone, Ronnie Wood. Read for yourself the 'Layla letters' penned by Eric as he worked to woo Pattie away from George. There's a personal letter from George to Pattie which he wrote whilst in New York and a hilarious surprise from John Lennon!

This book is essential reading for all fans of The Beatles, Eric Clapton and the heady days of wild rock 'n' roll!"

WOW!! :-)

You're welcome! :)  Thanks for the additional info!

You can read ebooks with the Kindle web app here - https://read.amazon.com/

No need for a handheld digital device. I'm viewing it through my web browser right now.

Here is a passage from the book while I was skimming through pages:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service