Beatles Fest NYC - Feb 7,8,9

Beatles Fest Chicago - August

Beatles Fest Los Angeles - October

Views: 391

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I finally went to Beatles fest 2014 in NYC!

I will post more videos soon :) and my pictures.

Thanks So Much for sharing this with us, BeatleGirl!!! I Loved it!! It was just like being there!! Thanks for the tour of Beatles Fest showing all the FAB Gear!! GREAT!!! :-) I Look forward to seeing more!! :-D

I'm so jealous that I'm not there. I am SO excited that you ARE! YES

Glad you enjoyed seeing a glimpse of the Beatles fest market :-)

View the photos I took here - http://s139.photobucket.com/user/magical-mystery-girl/story/96369

magical-mystery-girl's Story

It really feels like you took us with you! I can't wait to hear who all you met, what all you saw, etc.! That was a great video...

Did you pass out business cards or something to promote this website? :-)

I agree with BN9!! FABTASTIC!! Thanks so much for the link to the photos you took there!! Loved Them!! Thanks for Sharing BeatleGirl!! :-D

...Did you pass out business cards or something to promote this website? :-)

LOL!! :-D

Actually  I thought about that! Would I have known sooner that I was going to go (with a little help from our family friend) I could have ordered BAR business cards to give out. The thing is I ended up being the camera person instead of mingling with my fellow Beatles fans! I'll continue promoting the site on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter though :-)

Too bad you didn't think of that sooner. But, you'll continue promoting the site on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter!! :-) We Thank You for being the Camera Person!!! :-)

Absolutely!

I didn't realize it at first, but Carol Lapidos put the Beatlefest bracelet pass on my wrist! (I thought she was probably Mark's daughter, lol!)

Here is a family friend that interviewed Mark and his wife Carol :-) I was next to them as the interview was going on.

Awesome! I can't wait to watch this! :D

BeatleGirl, So Cool that Carol Lapidos put the Beatlefest bracelet pass on your wrist!! And it was So Cool that you were right next to them during the interview!! :-) Thanks for sharing this with us!! :-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service