BeatleLinks - Features a list of Beatles websites and a discussion board.

Views: 617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like this place way better than the other. I'm wondering if they're not coming here simply because they feel being a member of one Beatles Social Network is enough...FOOLS! :[
Don't give up...keep advertising yourself there!

I'm flattered by you saying that! I honestly love making interactive Beatles sites and I think this is the best I've ever done! [Still needs work, though ;]] 

Oh I agree with some members thinking that "joining" means just signing up, and never to return again. I personally took the time (looking on websites) for Beatles fans that I think would love to join something like this, only for them to say "will join another time" or ending up with an empty profile, which is unfortunate!

I don't know which side of the spectrum some Beatles fans are on, but I know even a non-Beatles fan would think this site is awesome!!!

I even know people in person that I invited... and they end up losing contact with me or not joining/deleting themselves because they think I'd rather work on this Beatles site than watching a dumb TV show with them, which is correct, lol.

And by the way, I want to make a movie night here... I don't really know who'd join, or how I can make it work exactly, but I can set something up as soon as I know people's free time :)

Add me, people! on Beatles Social Network - www.beatlesocialnetwork.com/profile/beatlegirl

There's a new... Beatles Singles Site on The Beatles Social Network! :O

Featuring 'Love Me Do' ~ A Places For Singles To Minglez! 

Join Us Now! - http://www.beatlesocialnetwork.com/group/6

I became a member, lol!

Yay! ;) I feel like a Beatle lovebot sending out personals ads, lmao! Hopefully it works. I've known people who became boyfriend & girlfriend because of their love for The Beatles. There's nothing better than finding another fan who has the same interests, such as The Beatles, like yourself! (I honestly just want my Paul or John, but it doesn't hurt to try.)

The Beatles can do anything for anyone, so it wouldn't surprise me if they could create a love-match!

Am I weird/odd for unpurposely shocking the older fans on that site? Cuz that's what I feel like I'm doing by posting funny caption/memes and putting John's and Paul's heads on bodies that don't belong to them! LOL Omg, a site full of first generation Beatles fans, I love it!!! I wish they'd post their stories on how they became  a fan AND EACH ONE could write a story / a book about it! :-)

Too bad one of the members sadly passed away :-( It's really too soon for anyone who's alive from the Sixties to die... Remember, there were only about 3.5 billion people back then, now we've got  7 billion and counting....

Here is a wonderful blog I found dedicated to all you George lovers, you, out there!

~* George is Love *~  http://georgeislove.wordpress.com/

YAY! OMFG! GEORGE! AND LIL GEORGE DA UNIBROW! :D

A dating site for Beatles fans? Haha, cool idea... I'm not interested in dating, but I could never date anyone who isn't a Beatles fan! Well if they aren't a fan, they must understand and deal with my Beatlemaniac ways and lifestyle. Haha! JP Walrus made a love connection with "Heather" and "Benj" in the chatroom here. LOL!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Beatle ♥ Girl Loves You! ♥♥♥ said:

I should invite some Beatles conspiracists here to make this site even more interesting! Lmao. What next? That John is really alive, Paul is dead, George went to Hell, and Ringo has a prosthetic nose? Give me a break!!!!

WOW!!! So many links here! Cool!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service