This is a list of Beatles Tribute and Cover bands!

Talk about the bands you've seen, and let me know which ones are in your area.

Touring Bands:

New York Area:

Chicago, Illinois Area:

Kansas City/Missouri Area:

Omaha, Nebraska Area:

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LoL I don't really care much for fake Beatles shows anymore after I've already seen the real Paul live. I've seen various ones, both "tribute" bands that try to look and act like them and "cover" bands who just play the music. I've seen Liverpool (Kansas City/Missouri area), Yesterday and Today (Omaha area), British Export, Rain, and 1964 the Tribute. But nothing comes close to what I could imagine a real Beatles concert is like.

I love The Fab Four's two Christmas albums. I think those albums are genius, both the concept and how well they did with it!

I love tribute bands, as long as they're not embarrassingly bad...especially since I'd love to be IN a tribute band. It's fun to try and pretend...and it's cheaper than seeing the real lads and can be done more often. You've got a great point, though. After you've seen a real Beatle, it can feel a bit silly :-\

I saw the Fab Four in December 2011...? Unreal! <3

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service