This is a game that Sadie and I thought up of a year ago. The website has to be deleted though, so here are screenshots of what it looks like:

The Places:

Actually, I'm going to work on this for awhile xD
It's just too much fun thinking of Beatley places!

Views: 962

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kaleidoscope Eye Doctors

Look in our direction, we'll be round!

I'm looking through you, but you won't see me! Look into these eyes now, tell me what you see... Don't you realize now, you may need glasses!

Got the sun in your eyes and you want it gone? We sell shades too!

One After 909 Phone Service

You know my name, look up the number! Anytime at all, all you gotta do is call...

When I call you up, your line's engaged, because Sunday's on the phone to Monday and Tuesday's on the phone to me... Just call us on the phone, and we'll come running home, yeah, that's all you've got to do!

Our red British style phone booths are all over Pepperland!

Or just dial 909 from any phone and the Pepperland operator will tell you any number in the Pepperland phone book!

I call your name, but you're not there!
For example:
'Ello, this is John, speaking with his voice. I'm ringing from the Hard Day's Night hotel, and I need the Drive My Car Taxi Service to take me back to work at The Cavern Club! "

Beatles For Sale Shop

Saving up to buy some clothes? Come here for a SALE! High heeled shoes, low neck sweaters, startched white shirts, old brown shoes...

Sweet Loretta Martin's Grocery

I took my bag into a grocery store, the price is higher than the time before... Not here!

PEPPERLAND LOCAL ADVERTISMENT:
Got Milk on your grocery shopping list? Visit Sweet Loretta's!

I've Just Seen A Face Photography

Everytime I see your face it reminds me of how I've just seen a face I can't forget!

Pepperland Performing Arts Center

And though she feels as if she's in a play, she is anyway...

CURRENTLY PERFORMING:
Shakesphere

*We're sorry but it's time to go, we hope you have enjoyed the show!*

Meat City Butcher Shop

Not everyone in Pepperland is a vegetarian! We deliver meat to the grocery store and restaurant.

Beatle BootLegs Shoe Store

"I'm stepping out" of this old brown shoe! So glad you came here, We got everything you need, satisfaction guaranteed!

Beat Gear Music Shop

Buy everything from Rickenbackers to Beatles albums here!

Sadie Moonie said:

Paperback Writer Library

Dear sir or madam, will you read our books?

When I Get Home

When I'm home, everything seems to be right, when I'm home, feeling you "hold me tight". Once there was a way to "get back" homeward! Gee, it's good to be back home!

Get back to where you once belonged...

*DING DONG*
Someone's knocking at the door...
Somebody ringing the bell...
Do me a favor, open the door, and let 'em in!
She's Leaving Home...
But now I find I've changed my mind, and opened up the doors!

Crackerbox Palace Restaurant

You know that what you eat you are, so why "eat at home" when you can eat FAB foods here? Clutch your forks & knives, but don't be too piggie!

I took my love on out to dinner, so we could get a bite to eat, Well, Well, Well...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service