This is a game that Sadie and I thought up of a year ago. The website has to be deleted though, so here are screenshots of what it looks like:

The Places:

Actually, I'm going to work on this for awhile xD
It's just too much fun thinking of Beatley places!

Views: 962

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please Mr. Postman Mail Office

Dear Prudence, As I write this letter, send all my lovin to you, P.S. I Love You!

FAB FAN MAIL!

Sadie Moonie said:

We Can Work It Out Gym

Get your exercise here! Our gym features Yoko yoga, Beatle boxing, and more! We're happy just to dance with you, and burn calories while exercising to Beatles music! Boy, you've carried that weight a long time!

Eleanor Rigby Cemetery

Where you can hold a seance in the dark, and wipe the dirt from your hands as you walk from the grave.

Sgt. Pepper's Army

Wanna know how I won the war? With PEACE & LOVE! We are soldiers of love, in the Beatles army, fighting for peace, love, and Beatles here, there, and everywhere! WAR IS OVER! (IF YOU WANT IT!)

Hey there, you look a little bit like a Military Man! Join Sgt. Pepper's Army now!

There's no time for fussing and fighting my friend!

Lay down your arms and surrender to me...

Don't wanna be a soldier, Don't wanna die?
Don't want to be a soldier, mama?

DON'T WANNA DIE???

Then GIVE PEACE A CHANCE! :)

All we are saying is GIVE PEACE A CHANCE!

All you need is LOVE, LOVE! Love is ALL YOU NEED!

Strawberry Fields Orphanage Home

Come here and adopt a little child from Lady Madonna with children at her feet. I wonder how she manages to make ends meet!

Cry baby cry, make your mother sigh... Little child...

Well, I talk about boys, Don't ya know I MEAN boys,
Well, I talk about boys, now,
Aaahhh, boys,
Well, I talk about boys, now, What a bundle of joy!

Adopt these little tots now!

They sing, they dance, they play! What else more can you ask for?!

Julia Seashells by the Seashore

Julia, seashells eyes... call me to buy her seashell collections by the seashore while she plays her ukelele for everyone passing her by! Be wary of Freddie the seaman though! Ocean Child gets her seashells from Julia's shop by the shore!

Walrus Seashells

Made beautifully by the natural sand beaches of Beatle Beach,
here are 2 "I am the Walrus seashells" from the collection of Julia.

"I am the walrus shells, goo goo g'joob!"

Take your time, bring a dime! It's seashells by Julia by the seashore!

Seashells, ma belle, sont let mots qui vont tres bien ensemble?

Yay, BeatleLuvr13 is going to make Strawberry Fields a game! I'm so excited!!!

Penny Lane Fountain!

I recently found out that in order to make a game that's like super pro, one would need $250,000! I saw that Smosh from YouTube are going to make a food battle video game with pink donuts and different Smosh characters. It makes me wonder if we could rake up some money from a real Penny Lane fountain which would coast $250k itself, we could come up with $250,000 in about 5 years!!! Here we come Strawberry Fields, Pepperland! The Video Game!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service