Hey, everyone!

Once in a while, we will have videos posted up on the Day Trippers TV Channel.

It is a collaboration channel for Beatles fans to regularly post videos up each week.

We still need more members to be "Day Trippers".

Contact us here or on the YouTube Channel page and send us your ideas or video.

I will be posting every video made here. Enjoy!

Views: 200

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

By Polythene Pam, Friday Tripper

Here's one of me singing "You Won't See Me" Only My Friends Can View It!!!

Tutorial by Me, Day Tripper "Anna" on how to play the first chord to A Hard Day's Night using the HDN Hotel Logo!!! (Inspired by "The First Real Chord of A Hard Day's Night")

My first tutorial on how to do anything. I apologize for any amateurish words I used! xD

LOL you took off your voice for a lame version of Ticket to Ride. LMAO. I would join this club if I wasn't so embarrased to make videos. haha.

Wait, I'm confused :P I did not put "Ticket To Ride" anywhere in the video. (Unless you're talking about the intro video that JP made for the "Become Day Tripper" video. I made one with my voice in it later on. LOL!) You should do at least a practice video so you can get the hang of it!

Oh, now I understand. lol! Sorry but I don't think I could ever be brave enough to make a video. I enjoy watching your club though. haha.

Me opening Sadie's Beatles Gift to me!!!! :-)

AWW! I knew you were gonna love my gift! Thanks for making a video! This really made my day! :-)

I even got a little teary at the end! LOL! Our friendship is so sweet and I hope it lasts forever!!! :-D

BeatleGirl, Thanks for posting this!! It was Priceless!! Loved It!! :-)

Sadie, That was So Sweet!!!  :-)

That is the cutest video I have EVER seen! <3

Aww I'm glad you enjoyed Ann's video, BeatleBob & BeatleNut!
Watching it again, it still makes me teary! LOL I cried even more seeing it this time!!
It's just sooo sweet! And I Love the background music!!!! :-D

Sadie, we sure did Enjoy Ann's Video!!! :-D  So Sweet!!!! So Cute!!!! :-)
Aww That's so Sweet Sadie!! :-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service