Here is a thread where we can casually say "hello" or "goodbye"

Let us know if you're going on vacation or if you're new here.

Views: 784

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

JP offended me with one of his photo captions in The Beatles photo caption game here. But he apologized and changed it, so I guess I'll stay here. LOL ;-P
YAY!!!!
GREAT!! So Glad you are back Sadie!! :-D
That's good, Sadie. I'm glad you're staying...I've learned to just skip over and ignore offensive things. It's not worth even paying attention to, especially if it may not be intentional! *HUGS* to Sadie!
Yay! :-)
I'm sorry that life has been insane and I haven't been here lately, but hopefully after a week or two more, I'll be back to "normal!" :]

Thanks for letting us know BeatleNut9! I Hope things get better for you ASAP!! I'm going through some very trying times myself this month! So, I understand! I will catch up as much as I can here, when I can! And I Hope You BN9 will be able to "Get Back" to us ASAP! Best Wishes!!

I'm sorry I haven't been on here much either lately. I miss this place very much and all of you guys, especially Ann! I haven't been feeling well, haven't had much Internet access, and have been busy job searching. I went to a job interview yesterday and Sirius XM radio's 60s music station was playing in the background. It must be a good sign I'm going to finally get hired. LoL.

I was wondering why you were so quiet, Beatlenut! :( It's okay, I know you'll be back, though! :))

I miss you, too, Sadie... I sure hope you get that job :-)

Yeah, isn't it funny when you hear/see 'signs' that make you think something good's gonna happen? Haha!

Hello goodbye! Just get back here to where we all once belonged! Back to the Beatles! :-D

So Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well and haven't had much internet access, Sadie!! :-(( 

I Hope it was a Good Sign with the music station playing in the background!! Best Wishes with getting the Job!! :-D

I agree Beatle Girl, isn't it funny when you hear/see 'signs' that make you think something good's gonna happen? LOL You never know? And Hopefully it will work out for Sadie!! :-D

Yes, BeatleNut9, We know you'll be back, as soon as you can!! :-D

Hello! Where is everyone?

I hope summer ends soon so everyone comes back.

Hey-la, I've been feeling so bad lately both physically and emotionally. I even seriously feel suicidal sometimes :-(

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service