Here is a thread where we can casually say "hello" or "goodbye"

Let us know if you're going on vacation or if you're new here.

Views: 784

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

But I believe in God, and that John & George's spirits are always with me :]
That's good to hear, honey! All things must pass and the way you feel now is temporary! xoxo
YES!!! All Things Must Pass indeed!! I listened to the boys today and feel 100% better! I am so happy and want to live now! :D I get by with a little help from my friends. I dont know what I would do without you guys especially Beatle Girl, Beatle Nut, and Beatlebob! I love you!!! :) <3
But I still want to die so I can be with Keith Moon. haha. <3

I've been really sick lately, but if I die at least I can die happy because I've been 7 rows away from PAUL! lol! I do want to come and visit my Beatle bff Ann before I die though <3  Lmao

Yay! Visit me, before either one of us perish away. lol

I'm going to revive this thread by saying, "Good Morning, Good Morning!" I'm going to sleep now, tho, and I'm actually looking forward to waking up later on. I hope this isn't the coffee talking or the Beatles high I had to get myself on.

GOOD MORNING, GOOD MORNING!

Good Morning, Good Morning!

Heeellllllloooooooooo! :)

Hello, Hello! :oP

This long absence wasn't caused my Internet problems this time. My dog Ringo passed away right before his 13th birthday & I've been devastated! I'm slowly coming back to myself, though. I hope to be around a lot more again now.

Aww, BeatleNut9! :( I love Ringo's name, and I'm sure you loved him so much <3

Just think of the special memories you had with him, and know you'll have them forever!

Absolutely! I'm slowly getting to a much better place, but I still keep looking for him, listening for him, & am not yet adjusted to the fact that he's not around...at all.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service