I JUST Love Beatley dreams! Don't you?

I found out that we can actually control our dreams by "lucid dreaming" haha

"A lucid dream is any dream in which one is aware that one is dreaming."

If you want to read my previous dreams - My Beatley Dreams - Read them here!

What are your Beatley dreams lately, and what is your advice on trying to dream about the JPGR?

Views: 240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Today I think I remember dreaming about Paul and Jane... or I think it was about this site! There wasn't much of a story in my dream... but I knew I was happy that it was about them!

Instructions on how to dream about The Beatles:

I think I remember giving advice a few times before saying that you must look at Beatles pictures before going to sleep! Get your "Unseen Archives of The Beatles Photographs" books and just keep flipping through them until you fall asleep. This can be done with any mobile device.

Also, if you're feeling determined, get a bedside table and set your favorite Beatle or all four Beatles photograph where you can easily see them, so in the morning, you WILL think about them because some of us halve our eyes half-open when we're actually asleep, so you actually are subconsciously awake, too.

Listening to their songs before entering sleep mode also works. Think happy thoughts, and play ones that put you in a good mood, and in a relaxed mode. I advise you not to play something like "Helter Skelter!" - that one might give you bad dreams...

If you can afford wasting a little electricity, have a Beatles video playlist on YouTube play on or keep your TV on a documentary about The Beatles... make sure it contains lots of footage!

Last note, even reading a paragraph about them can help you achieve your Beatley dreams!

If you want to try lucid dreaming, keep a journal on what you want to dream about, then for about 10 minutes, play that story in your head before heading to sleep. Just keep on trying! I know that once you've got this into play, you'll be at your favorite Beatles concert in the '60s in no time!

I've had a lot of Beatley dreams, but I appreciate instructions on how to do it on purpose! :D

Again, I'm not sure if what I dreamed was really a dream, but I told Julian o.o that since he couldn't make it to his birthday celebration, he can make another time. Then he said, "I was rehearsing - next time, luv" XD Hahaha, only in my dreams!

^LennonLover's dream, are you sure you didn't have Mexican food that nite? :D It sounds very Spanish, with the salsa and Spanish guitar! and George married Olivia, who's Mexican :O

^BeatleNut9 You're welcome! I want to control my dreams, so they will go the way I want it to! I read somewhere that we're more conscious? when we're asleep xD Something like that, and our brains work more lol

I know it's a skill that can be learned, so I can't wait to master it!

I dreamt about PAUL without trying to! :o

I started out as trying to dream about someone/something else...

But then Paul somehow sneaked into my dreams... so like dreamers do,

This is how it started:

Once again, I was in  building... (this is SO recurring) and in the hallway, I bumped into (modern) Paul and his wife Nancy, along with some of their associates or secretaries. They were walking towards the auditorium to do a show. I was shy, but I KNEW this was my chance to talk to him, finally! (Not the first time in my dreams that I wasn't shy to do so...) So I courageously walked towards the man and grabbed his right arm. I told him, "Paul - you are one of my musical idols ever! And I loved that you were on stage with mini Paul with his mini Hofner bass. You are amazing!" [I was trying to impress him at this point.... showing off what I knew about his latest activities Ahaha.] So he started taking interest in what I wanted to say. We walked towards the auditorium. I don't really know the details of what happened after that, but yeah, why do I keep dreaming about Paul in buildings, and me approaching him?

I think, then, he was going to do "Hey Jude" for the show... :-)

I think it may be because I was once only 15 feet away from Paul at a bookstore once! So I'm taking my chances in my dreams!

LIKE DREAMERS DO, INDEED!

My latest dream...

I was at an art class, trying to figure out which floor to go to. I had an instruction to go to the first class, but it didn't seem like the right one - and I couldn't find the papers to do the assignment. So I kept going to the second, third, fourth... I talked to a few weird people, etc.

Then we wrote letters about how George Harrison was an important person in art history, and how much he meant to us.

My mom even wrote me a letter on 100 books that was related to George, listing it as 'Dear Darling George'.

I kind of figured out the art assignment after going back down to the first floor and talking to a mute Asian girl. lol She had all the papers on what to do, and I guess we handed it out to the weird people.

All of a sudden I am in a hotel room - and GEORGE WAS THERE! It was 1968/1971 George (that I really like to dream about...) and then I was so ecstatic!!! So I told him "George, I knew that even if you were *I did the quote marks* "gone" -- but you really weren't -- that you were actually with us the whole time", then  the letters I wrote about him in art and the list my mom had magically appeared on the bed for him to, see, *he even reaches out to them and reads them a few times*, "and that you really really meant SO MUCH to us" *so I keep butt-kissing George here and all he has is this straight face on*

And I keep explaining myself. Now I don't really remember if he talked back to me at all! In my past dreams, all he did was listen to me. xD

NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN, Dhani was there! Lmao, so Dhani is just smaller than his dad, and he is kind of neurotic! He was trying to make sure fans weren't around there to stalk him. By now, George disappeared - maybe to catch up on being alive. I think he came back from the afterlife and Dhani visited him, but now I'm talking to him, and so I'm just watching him be Dhani - he was making sure mosquitos, bugs weren't around, cuz he hates them! Then some lady appeared, she was blonde with blue eyes and straight hair, she told him that the mosquito died on the floor, while all along Dhani was hosing the window with a whole lot of water to ward off fans... Then he saw that the bug was on the ground, he got all angry! Then I woke up.

The lady said she was from Chester like Dhani or something... Yay, So I guess I buttkissed to George while he looked at me loony but I knew he wasnt judging me or something! Lol!!! Wow, I really said, "You really mean SO MUCH to us, George, and we think about you everyday!" With my letters he read, I hope spirit George really did read my feelings to him! :D :D :D :D

HOLY CRAP!!!!!! YOU CONTACTED THE AFTER LIFE GEORGE!!! WOAH!!!!!!!!! DID YOU ASTRAL PROJECT?! THAT'S SOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAD A DREAM ABOUT GEORGE HARRISON LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO...MAYBE LAST WEEK. THE ONLY DREAM I'VE HAD OF GEORGE! IT WASN'T VERY VIVID, BUT NEEDLESS TO SAY GEORGE WAS IN MY BED LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!! THAT ALL I REMEMBER IS HIM BEING IN MY BED!!!!

OMG MY FIRST DREAM OF HIM WHEN I WAS LIKE 14/15 WAS HIM IN MY BED! LMAOOO

HE WAS JUST LISTENING TO ME (IT WAS 'ALL THINGS MUST PASS GEORGE')

WE WEREN'T REALLY TALKING BUT IT WAS LIKE SPIRITUAL TALK!

THAT'S SO COOL! U SHOULD WRITE ABOUT YOUR BEATLEY DREAMS!

I'M NOT SURE IF I ASTRAL PROJECTED? I WASN'T TRYING TO, BUT IT FELT LIKE I WASN'T *REALLY* TALKING TO ANYONE BECAUSE THERE WAS NO DIRECT CONTACT, LIKE ALL GEORGE DID WAS STARE AT ME, AND ALL I DID WAS WATCH DHANI BEING NUTTY, LIKE I WAS SPIRITUAL WATCHING THEM.

WOAh!!!!!! WHEN YOU ASTRA; PROJECT YOU BASICALLY DOOOOO BECOME A SPIRIT!!!!!! MAYBE YOU WERE ASTRAL PROJECTING AND WATCHING DHANI IN REAL LIFE!!! :O AND GEORGE WAS WATCHING OVER DHANI TO AND HE SAW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dreamt about meeting girls in Beatles shirts and caps in Rite Aid. So I go in and this girl had Beatles clothing on, and I asked her, "Are you a Beatles fan?" She was speaking in a British accent, and she said no, and she usually wears witch costumes, like a goth girl. She said her fave band was Black Sabbath. I said I liked a few of their songs. Then I asked if there were other "real" Beatles fans there.. She said there were about three in line. I continued walking in to the store.

That's a Cool Dream, BeatleGirl!! What happened when you walked in to the store? Did you meet the "real" Beatles fans?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service