Imitate John's DERP FACE!!... Post your photo with caption title!

Views: 4992

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL! BEATLEGIRL! I JUST GOT THE GIVE PISS A CHANCE JOKE! HAHAHAHA! CUZ JOHN IS A TOILET LAUGH MY FUCKING ASS OOOOFFFFFF!!!!!! I AM CLOSE TO TEARS FROM ALL OF THESE!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

YOKO DERP FACE LOLOLOLI!

Attachments:

DERP! DERP! DEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRP!

Attachments:

LOL! Beatle Bob! JOHN IS THE KING OF DERPING! He does it in A Hard Day's Night a couple of times!!!

Yay I'm glad you liked our derp faces! Too bad you can't share one of yourself. LMAO!!!! There are some cheap digital cameras you can get for like $20-40, but you can find decent ones at $120+. Mine is around that range but I tend to use my media player smartphone-like with a built in camera because it's easier to transfer the pics from it - even though the photos come out grainy. I wish I could invest in a higher end camera that costs almost $1,000, but I'm just happy to be able to take pics in a snap without being all "pro".

LOL! @ YOKO DERP!

My face started to hurt too when I was doing all those derp faces last night!

Thanks for sharing more John "derp" faces, Beatle Bob. JOHN WAS A DERP MACHINE!!!!

LOL! I AM GOING TO SHOW YOU A REAALLLLLLY EMBARRASING BUT FUNNY PICTURE OF ME THT I DID JUST NOW DERPING!!!!! YOU WILL NEVER LOOK AT ME THE SAME!!!!!

LOL!!!! OMFG!!!! LOL! THIS WAS AFTER HAIRSPRAY AUDITIONS!

Attachments:

LOL! I'm going to visit this thread everytime I need something to cheer me up!

NEW DERP FACE! YAYYYYYYY!

I can't wait to see your John Lennon-inspired Derp face, Sadie! :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service