Imitate John's DERP FACE!!... Post your photo with caption title!

Views: 4992

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BeatleGirl: re: [ LOL! Beatle Bob! JOHN IS THE KING OF DERPING! He does it in A Hard Day's Night a couple of times!!!

Yay I'm glad you liked our derp faces! Too bad you can't share one of yourself. LMAO!!!! There are some cheap digital cameras you can get for like $20-40, but you can find decent ones at $120+. Mine is around that range but I tend to use my media player smartphone-like with a built in camera because it's easier to transfer the pics from it - even though the photos come out grainy. I wish I could invest in a higher end camera that costs almost $1,000, but I'm just happy to be able to take pics in a snap without being all "pro". ]

LOL! YES, John IS the King of Derping!! I Loved ALL the Derp Faces Here! LMAO!!!!!!! :-)
Thanks for the scoop on the digital cameras! I'm Hoping that I can get one On Sale by the end of the year! Hopefully something like the one you have that goes for around $120. Will see? "If you don't mind, could you tell me the brand of the digital camera you have in that price range?" Sure, I wish I could invest in a high end camera too!! LOL! But, I can't! I'm Glad you're happy with your media player / smart phone with it's built in camera!! You take Nice Pics with it!! :-D

Sadie: I'm Glad your Kodak Easyshare is still working Good for you! Even though it only takes short video footage. I'm Hoping I can find a good Holiday Sale on a good camera before the end of the year. Hopefully!! Not sure what brand yet, will see? I can't afford it right now either! But, maybe I can find a good deal on one by then? I agree about the regular Old School cameras! But, I think I'll go for a Digital one. "What do you think of the Kodak Easyshare camera?" Yes, Linda McCartney had the coolest job in the world!! :-) I look forward to seeing your Derp Face photo!!! LOL!! :-D

BeatleGirl and Alyssabeth: I Loved ALL your Derp Face Photos!!!! LMAO!!!!! GREAT!!!! I can't wait to see Yours Sadie!!!! :-D

LOL! Not quite derpy or stupid looking, but more like a sideways duck lips.

See how John doesn't expose his lips at all!

Still, good job on looking groovy, while being derpy at the same time! Lmao.

EWW I found this pic of a hoe trying to look derpy with duck lips! LOL!!!

HOW DID YOU GET THAT HOE PICTURE OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O

SADIE! :( Y U MAKE FUN OF MY TAN AND HAIR!!!!!! :'(

I'm a hoe! She's a hoe! Whats the difference ey?!

She's a Hoeman that understands! She's a Hoeman who loves her mEn!

LMAO Sadie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great One!!!! :-D

Sadie Loves Davy [♥] said:

Here is my lame attempt... eww, I look like some retard making a kissy face! xD

Lmao x 100000000000000000000000

I hope it showed up, LOL Alyssabeth's derp face picture didn't show up for me for some weird reason! :(

Yeah, I see what you mean about the sideways duck lips BeatleGirl!!! LMAO!!!!

YIKES!! @ that Pic you found of that hoe!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Beatle ♥ Girl Loves You! ♥♥♥ said:

LOL! Not quite derpy or stupid looking, but more like a sideways duck lips.

See how John doesn't expose his lips at all!

Still, good job on looking groovy, while being derpy at the same time! Lmao.

EWW I found this pic of a hoe trying to look derpy with duck lips! LOL!!!

LMFAO Alyssabeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whore Hay ♥'s Beatle Hoe said:

I'm a hoe! She's a hoe! Whats the difference ey?!

LMFAO Alyssabeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice take on "She's A Woman"!!! LMAO!!!

Whore Hay ♥'s Beatle Hoe said:

She's a Hoeman that understands! She's a Hoeman who loves her mEn!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service