Okay, so I don't look anything like Jane, but are hair is kinda similar now!

Views: 168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:)
Attachments:
I meant to say *our* instead of are up there hahaha!
Attachments:

Wow your hair looks awesome and very Sixties style!!!!! Now you look like Jane Asher!!!!!

Thanks!!! :) Glad you like it! Yeah I love it too!!! My favorite part is the bangs!!! I can think of sooooo many sixties things to do with it now!!! Ad te colour is just beautiful!!! People actually complimented me on the street!! :D here is another one!
Attachments:

Wow, Cool! It's like you used a virtual make over, but it's for real now! :o

Your sister did an awesome job! :-)

Thank you!!! :) Yeah she's been a hair stylist for 11 years and she went o this school and she basicall is a master stylist now from that school!!! This is the firt time she did my hair ad I actually really liked it though!!! Hahaha!!

Your Sister did a Great Job on your hair!! Fantastic!! Your hair IS 60's style now! Yeah, you do look like Jane Asher now!! ;-)

My Mother was a hair stylist and then tought it in school for many years. :-) It's Cool that your Sister is a Master Stylist Now!! :-)

I LOVE IT!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service