Hey, Beatle people!  

Here is where we can discuss how we can all be in the chatroom together!

Beatley Games We Can Play:

• Beatles Picture Game
  • Beatles Trivia Game
  • Beatles Quote Game
  • Beatles Lyric Game
  • Beatles Roleplaying
  • Beatles Drawing Game
  • Beatles Charades Game

Beatles Activities We Can Do:

• Talk about Latest Events
  • Talk about Fab Four Days
  • Talk about Beatles Solo Works
  • Watch a Beatley movie together
  • Pretend it's the sixties, and we're going to see The Beatles (then watch Live concerts on YouTube)
  • Use video chat and do mini tribute concerts by singing or playing an instrument
  • Collaborate on Beatles-inspired stories, poems, songs, or plays, etc.
  • Read a Beatles movie script or read a Beatles fan fiction to each other.

To join the chatroom, click "Join Chatroom" in the tabs above. Prime Time US time (7-9PM) is when most people are usually on. So check in to see who' s there waiting for you!

Views: 1223

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't think it's required to have a camera and a microphone. You can just chat :)

I won't be in the chatroom until I get a new computer in October. See you then! :D

Hope so, But asked me to for the camera. I shall try again .

We need to schedule a meeting soon! <3

I still believe that we need to schedule more meetings soon, everyone! I crave for Beatley conversation so very much.

If I didn't have plans tonight, I would definitely schedule a meeting tonight so we could celebrate Sir George Martin... :-(

BeatleNut9 said:

I still believe that we need to schedule more meetings soon, everyone! I crave for Beatley conversation so very much.

I've never done either of those, so hopefully it'll let you just type next time.

Virginia Abreu de Paula said:

Hope so, But asked me to for the camera. I shall try again .

NEW LINK: http://thebeatleseightdaysaweek.com/

Rocky Racoon said:

Hello Beatle Fans,

Anyone know anything more about Ron Howard directing a Beatle documentary on their tour days? Check this out, if you have not already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55ssSDV9LWc

http://www.thebeatlesliveproject.com

We need a chatroom meeting like the good ol' days! If I get a reply from this, we're going to have to set a date and time! XO

Yes, one that works for Windows, too and/or a link that takes us directly there.

Does TinyChat work on Windows? I think that's what this chatroom uses...

Rocky Racoon said:

Yes, one that works for Windows, too and/or a link that takes us directly there.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service