-> Order NEW from Amazon

New is an upcoming album by Paul McCartney, to be released on 14 October 2013. It is his sixteenth studio album and his first since 2007's Memory Almost Full to consist entirely of new compositions.

Are you excited for NEW?

Are for me, I LOVE IT! :D <3

Views: 616

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...& the countdown is 2 weeks now!

I wish I were in London right now... Paul's crew is casting people to be in his new music video!

"PaulMcCartney.com is looking for 20 London-based fans who would like to be extras in a new music video for Paul. The video shoot will take place all day at a location within London on Wednesday 2nd October."

More here: http://www.paulmccartney.com/news-blogs/news/27668-london-fans-vide...

BeatleBob - Thanks for posting all of that from MOJO magazine! I can now freely print the picture sleeve of that cute Paul frown. d'Awhh!

I saw that about the music video! If I could, this bird would have flown over to London to get in the video! I would do ANYTHING to be in a Macca music video. It's been a specific dream of mine ever since I first saw the video for "Press" back when MTV actually played music...

Maybe we can all astral project to the set in London to appear in Macca's new video :D

TWEET PAUL McCARTNEY ON THURSDAY, OCTOBER 3RD!

Paul has announced he will do his first-ever live Twitter Q&A. It will take place this coming Thursday 3rd October from 2.40pm (UK time). Fans can send in questions via Twitter by using the hashtag #askMacca

Follow Paul on Twitter HERE: https://twitter.com/paulmccartney

While we're on the topic of Paul's live Q&A on Twitter, has anyone ever submitted questions to Paul's "You Gave Me The Answer" feature on his website?

BeatleGirl - You're So Welcome about the stuff I posted from MOJO magazine! So Glad you like the Sleeve. I enlarged it a bit.  :-)

LOL!! I Love that Cute Profile Pic you have BeatleGirl!!!! :-D

WOW!! I Wish we could ALL astral project ourselves to that set in London and be in that new Video!! :-)

BeatleNut9 - YES, "Press" back when MTV actually played music...
Really!!! LOL!

That's So Cool that Paul will be doing his first ever live Twitter Tomorrow!!! So Cool!! :-)

BN9 - I never tried it?

No, I've never submitted a question for the "You Gave Me The Answer" feature, but I looked it up yesterday for fun & saw that you can submit as many questions as you'd like every time, so now I feel like it's worth trying! I thought I might only get to submit one question once, so I didn't think it would be worth it. Now I've just got to think of a bunch of questions & get put on "my brave face," hahaha!

I asked Paul a handful of questions just this hour. I wish I had asked more earlier since he could have at least seen one of them and answered! :O Ahh. Maybe next time... :)

Oh my goooodness! He signed a CD for a young fan with a "GREAT QUESTION!"

WOW!!! Thanks for posting this BeatleGirl!! So Cool!!! :-D
That was a Great Question and so cool that he signed a CD for her!! Too bad you didn't ask more questions Earlier!! :-(( Yes, maybe next time! ;-)

You're welcome! :) Yep, I was excited and jelly at the same time! He tweeted that he'll be answering more questions in the days to come. I hope he answers one of mine!

BeatleNut9, did you tweet to him as well?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service