-> Order NEW from Amazon

New is an upcoming album by Paul McCartney, to be released on 14 October 2013. It is his sixteenth studio album and his first since 2007's Memory Almost Full to consist entirely of new compositions.

Are you excited for NEW?

Are for me, I LOVE IT! :D <3

Views: 616

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I Hope he will get to at least one of your questions BeatleGirl!!! Good Luck!! :-))

re: I was excited and jelly at the same time

Love that!! LOL ;-)

Thank-you! Haha, I like how you phrased that. Yes, I am still jelly. And happy for dollybird1963 at the same time! She tweeted me back after I congratulated her. ^_^

Paul McCartney Fans Get First Listen to NEW album for fans in the LA & NY area

Special Fan Listening Events Set for Paul McCartney’s first new album in 6 Years

http://www.paulmccartney.com/news-blogs/news/27672-la-nyc-first-lis...

“I love listening to music in the car… It’s like listening with a huge pair of headphones! You’re in there and the sound is wrapped around you… It’s great.”
- Paul McCartney

OKAY-SO I get to be INSIDE A CAR? LISTENING TO PAUL'S NEW ALBUM? ON OCT 6? AT 7PM!?

Did I read that right?! OH MAN I GOTTA GO NOW! SUNDAY I'LL BE BUSY FALLING IN LINE!!!

I got "no reply," but I was following your questions too, Ann! I was hoping he would answer you OR me, but maybe next time "with a little luck"... :-)
What? What are you talking about? :O

Beatle ♥ Girl Loves You! ♥♥♥ said:

OKAY-SO I get to be INSIDE A CAR? LISTENING TO PAUL'S NEW ALBUM? ON OCT 6? AT 7PM!?

Did I read that right?! OH MAN I GOTTA GO NOW! SUNDAY I'LL BE BUSY FALLING IN LINE!!!

PS: I asked him 12 questions & thanked him once for the opportunity. Sigh.

Aww, BeatleNut9... I was hoping to see one of your questions answered by him. Yes, with a little luck, maybe next time he can answer some more fans! We can just hope he at least read some of our tweets.

For the McCartney drive-in event in NY, which I hopefully can go to this Sunday, fans will be given the opportunity to listen to the NEW album in new cars on a rooftop!!! I'm so happy that Paul and his team are so interactive with his fans!

WOW! That is AMAZING! :O

Beatle ♥ Girl Loves You! ♥♥♥ said:

Aww, BeatleNut9... I was hoping to see one of your questions answered by him. Yes, with a little luck, maybe next time he can answer some more fans! We can just hope he at least read some of our tweets.

For the McCartney drive-in event in NY, which I hopefully can go to this Sunday, fans will be given the opportunity to listen to the NEW album in new cars on a rooftop!!! I'm so happy that Paul and his team are so interactive with his fans!

We may still have a chance!

"Paul has announced he will be talking live about the inspiration and influences behind his NEW album in the inaugural instalment of 'The Living Room Tour' with Bang & Olufsen."

The event will take place in London at 2pm (UK time) on Tuesday 15th October.

Fans will also be able to submit questions via Twitter using the hashtag #askMcCartney

Full details HERE: http://www.paulmccartney.com/news-blogs/news/27673-new-q-a-with-pau...

A lesson in life to never lose hope... in trying to get a reply from Paul.

Two women from have received a reply from Sir Paul McCartney, 50 years after trying to contact him.

Barbara Bezant and Lyn Phillips recorded a message to the then Beatle in 1963 and sent a tape to the London theatre where the band was playing.

Decades later it turned up at a car boot sale and the women were reunited with the recording by The One Show.

Sir Paul wrote to them to thank them for their "lovely tape" and said "better late than never".

Read More Here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-24318839

That's so cool! I like how Paul described listening to music in the car is like a giant pair of headphones! LoL! I wish I could drive all the way down to New York so I could listen to Paul's new album in a car with BeatleGirl!!! :-)

I wish you could have too! I couldn't go, unfortunately. My meds made me sleepy and so I got stuck watching 'Pride and Prejudice' with my mom on that dreary Sunday. That's okay - 8 more days waiting is fine by me :)

I don't think I could ever drive a car in NYC. I get too overwhelmed by lights and sounds.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service