-> Order NEW from Amazon

New is an upcoming album by Paul McCartney, to be released on 14 October 2013. It is his sixteenth studio album and his first since 2007's Memory Almost Full to consist entirely of new compositions.

Are you excited for NEW?

Are for me, I LOVE IT! :D <3

Views: 616

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All of this is So Cool!!! :-)

Sadie & BeatleGirl....I wish I could have been there too!!

I also Like how Paul described listening to music in the car is like a giant pair of headphones!!! So Cool!! :-)

Yeah BeatleGirl, Driving a car in NYC can be very overwhelming at times!!! Did it a long time ago. I wouldn't want to do it now! LOL!

SEVEN DAYS! :D

BN9! YAY!!! :-D

Paul had a Busy Week in New York! On Wednesday at Frank Sinatra High School in Queens. And Thursday a Surprise Concert in Times Square NYC!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music-arts/paul-mccartney-...

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/paul-mccartney-surprises-que...

Wish we could have been there!! :-)

That's awesome, Beatlebob! Thanks for the videos and pictures of it! :-) Wish we ALL could have been there! :-)

You're So Welcome my friend!!! I sure Wish we All could have been there too!!!! And those Lucky Kids at that High School in Queens NY. How Lucky they were!! Wish we could have been there too!!!!

Catch Paul tonight on iHeartRadio OR Yahoo! music 9PM EST

Paul McCartney celebrates the release of his album NEW with a live performance in front of 400 high school fans. Catch the excitement as he performs from the auditorium at the Frank Sinatra School of the Arts in Queens, New York.

Yahoo! Music http://screen.yahoo.com/music/?&pname=email&campid=paul&...

I LOVED LOVED LOVED THE PERFORMANCE AND THE Q&A ALBUM RELEASE PARTY!

THE SOUND QUALITY, THE BAND, PAUL'S VOCALS, THE VIDEO, THE Q&A WERE ALL GOOD! WOW!!!

THIS CONCERT WAS HELD IN QUEENS ON OCTBER 9TH, JOHN'S BIRTHDAY & PAUL AND NANCY'S ANNIVERSARY! WHAT AN AWESOME WAY TO CELEBRATE WITH HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS THAT LOVE MUSIC!!!! I AM IN AWE! PAUL ROCKED HARD!

EXCITED! <3

Oh WOW, I wish I would have known about that, last night!! :-(( I Bet You Loved it BeatleGirl!!!! Sounded So Awesome!!!! :-) Yes, what an Awesome way to Celebrate John's Birthday and Paul & Nancy's Anniversary!! Fantastic!!! I Hope someday this will be posted on YouTube!!

I wonder why the entire world got "New" a day before the USA did...

This was on this morning 9AM EST

http://deserve.bang-olufsen.com/en

Paul's brand NEW album is out now! The 12 track release - 14 if you buy the Deluxe Edition - features the title track and 'Queenie Eye'. It was produced by Mark Ronson, Paul Epworth, Giles Martin and Ethan Johns.

We've loved hearing your feedback on it so far! When you have your copy of the album be sure to let us know your favourite songs by leaving your comments at PaulMcCartney.com, the Maccaboard or on your social network of choice using the hashtag #whatsnew. We also want to see photos of you with your new album and please let us know which country you're in!

In other news this week Paul played an unannounced gig in New York Times Square, a gig at the Frank Sinatra School of the Arts andannounced he will be signing copies of 'NEW' at the recently re-opened HMV store on Oxford Street in London.

All the best!

PaulMcCartney.com

PS - Keep an eye out for a very exciting new video coming your way soon...!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service