-> Order NEW from Amazon

New is an upcoming album by Paul McCartney, to be released on 14 October 2013. It is his sixteenth studio album and his first since 2007's Memory Almost Full to consist entirely of new compositions.

Are you excited for NEW?

Are for me, I LOVE IT! :D <3

Views: 616

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BeatleNut9, I wonder why too. It seems like maybe because it was Columbus Day here. My other guess is so people in other countries can have a chance to buy a hard copy of the album instead of waiting for the masses in the US to share the album online through YouTube. It's usually because of sales. That's the only legitimate reason why US would get it a day late.

What does everyone think of the Japanese single? <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orq7PYUT3nQ

Re:"PS - Keep an eye out for a very exciting new video coming your way soon...!"

Sounds Cool BeatleGirl, Thanks!! :-)

Re:"It's usually because of sales. That's the only legitimate reason why US would get it a day late."

Your reasons sound right to me!!

Thanks for the Link BN9!!! That was Cool!!  :-)
Interesting Sound!

Bang & Olufsen presents 'The Living Room Tour': Paul McCartney.

Thanks for sharing the Japenese single, BeatleNut9!

Struggle is so hypnotic and puts me in a kind of trance. I like it!

The design behind "NEW"

"Paul McCartney's new album, literally titled New, comes out on October 15 and has a very artistic, simple album cover. Not only is it inspired by the late American minimalist artist Dan Flavin (fun fact: who was once employed as a mailroom clerk at the Guggenheim Museum), it features only a fluorescent light piece with lines resembling the letters "N," "E," and "W." The absence of McCartney himself is significant, as is the fact that the piece was made in a rendering program by music video director Ben Ib (with logo and cover concept by Rebecca and Mike, Consultancy and design by YES). "

Read more here: http://www.complex.com/art-design/2013/10/paul-mccartney-dan-flavin

Paul on BBC Radio 6 Music and BBC Radio 2: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01jtvp7

Re:" Bang & Olufsen presents 'The Living Room Tour': Paul McCartney."

Thanks So Much BeatleGirl, for the Video!!! I Loved It!! :-) I liked when Paul talked about the White Album and how they wanted each song to sound different from the one before it or after it. And even changing the snare drum if Ringo used it on the previous song. Cool. Was something that he used 4 producers on the album. But was pleased how it all came together. It was ALL very interesting and was Humorous too! I Liked that he used his Dad's old piano to write the song NEW on it. So Cool! It was a Great interview! And enjoyed listening to how Paul writes and finishes up his songs! Loved when he talked about Vinyl records!! I liked it when he mentioned Nancy. And liked when he talked about The Beatles and also the film Nowhere Boy and straightened out the Facts about some points in that film. LOL! I Enjoyed the ending too!! I Loved It!! Thanks BeatleGirl!!! :-)

I found The design behind "NEW" very Interesting!! And Thanks for the Link BeatleGirl!! :-) So Cool!!

I liked "Struggle" too! Thanks BN9!!  :-)

WOW!!!! Thanks BeatleGirl!!! Thanks for the Link to these Vids!! I Loved Them!!!! :-) "Paul on BBC Radio 6 Music and BBC Radio 2:"

"He explains the background behind his bus journey with John and George when they went out in search of a missing chord!"

I remember Paul talking about that on The Beatles Anthology DVD's. It Was B7. But, I didn't know the First time they used that chord was on "One After 909"!! Loved the questions from the audience! This was Great!! Loved ALL of the Vids!! Thanks BeatleGirl!!! :-D

What Makes Paul McCartney Nervous?

Paul stopped by NPR Music for a chat. Listen back to the interview HERE:
http://www.npr.org/2013/10/15/231639159/what-makes-paul-mccartney-n...

I haven't heard the whole thing yet, but from the songs I've heard so far...

"New"

"Queenie Eye"

"Everybody Out There"

and "Scared" (a hidden bonus track)

Me likey! :-)

Thanks BeatleGirl!!! I Loved listening to the 9 minute NPR Interview!! And reading the Interview with the questions and answers!!  :-)

I found this on YouTube. I Hope it Won't be Deleted!! Enjoy!!  :-)

Paul McCartney "New" 2013 (Full Album)

Most of the Songs:

01.Save Us 00:00
02.Aliggator 02:40
03.On my way to work 06:07
04.Queenie Eye 09:50
05.Early days 13:39
06.New 17:46
07.Appreciate 20:43
08.Everybody out there 25:12
09.Hosanna 28:34
10.I can bet 32:03
11.Looking at her 35:25
12.Road 38:31
13.Turned out 43:02

Last 2 songs:

Paul McCartney - Get Me Out Of Here

Paul McCartney - Scared

Me Likey Too!!  :-D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service