Hi, I've added the TV Movie "Two Of Us" to my website, under TV Shows.  It's a fictional account of what may have happened when Paul visited John in 1976. It's pretty cool.
http://www.beatlesonfilm.rocks

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anthony, Thanks so much for posting the TV Movie "Two Of Us" on your new site!! :-) I seen that movie when it was on TV and also rented it from Netflix on DVD a few times. I Really Enjoyed it! Since I don't have it on DVD I can watch it again!! Thanks!! And Thanks for posting the Information about the movie. I didn't know a couple of the facts about it, such as Michael Lindsay-Hogg, and Mark Stanfield. :-)
Thanks again for posting the movie!! :-)

Omg! Thanks Anthony! I remember seeing "Two Of Us" a long time ago on TV but couldn't remember the name of it! I used to watch it and "The Linda McCartney Story" & "In His Life: The John Lennon Story" on cable in the early 2000s. Great to see it again! Thanks again!!  :-)

I seen those too Sadie!!! Loved them!!! :-)
Anthony, thanks again for posting the TV Movie "Two Of Us" on your new site!! :-)

Glad you enjoyed them

Thanks Anthony!! Sure Did!
Have a Great Weekend!! :-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service