Yes!!! Paul continues his "On the Run" tour into 2012...

Here are the dates and locations:

FOUR SHOWS CONFIRMED FOR 2012:

Nov. 11 at Scottrade Center, St. Louis - MISSOURI
Nov. 14 at Minute Maid Park, Houston - TEXAS
Nov. 25 at BC Place, Vancouver - CANADA
Nov. 28 at Rexall Place, Edmonton - CANADA
Nov. 29 at Rexall Place, Edmonton - CANADA

TICKETS ON SALE SEPTEMBER 14TH - KEEP CHECKING BACK TO PAULMcCARTNEY.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION… Also don't forget to join the Paul McCartney newsletter.

Views: 378

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMFG!!!! St. Louis, Missouri for me! And one in Texas for Alyssabeth! Awesome! Too bad I already spent my money on The Monkees & The Who concert tickets :(  I hope to go, but if not at least I've already seen Paul once! :)

*TAKES DRAMTIC INHALE!* OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!!!!!!!!! IM ABOUT TO CRY FROM EXCITEMENT!!!!!! I HOPE I CAN GO!~ HOPEFULLY ITS ON A WEEKEND! OMG! IM SO EXCITED!

I hope you can go too Alyssabeth! :)

My dad just said I can go since it's only 2 hours away... YAY! But unfortunately, I can't afford a good, up close seat like last time. :(

There is a Beatles store in St. Louis called Beatles For Sale! It's an awesome little boutique shop! I'm definitely going to stop by there when I go see Paul! :D

FAB! Go, Paul...don't ever stop touring!

YAY! I hope more dates are added to the list... and locations near me, of course! ;-)

This time, if I go again, I'll make a mini-vlog of my adventure of seeing Paul LIVE in concert!!!

Yes!
If I go see Paul in November, I'll bring my digital camera and take a video log of my adventures in Missouri!
I remember Fishy from BeatleSpace did that once.. thanks for the idea, BeatleGirl! :)

GREAT!!! I Hope You ALL can go!!

It's Great that you're seeing Paul again,Sadie!! Even if you can't afford an up close seat like last time, it's still Great just being there!! You'll see close ups on the Jumbo Screens, which is Cool too!! And Yes, take your digital camera along so you can make a video log of your adventures there!! Would Love to see that!! (Great idea BeatleGirl)!! That "Beatles For Sale" store sounds Great too!! Awesome Sadie!! :-D

I Hope you can go too Alyssabeth!! I Hope there will be a concert date on the Weekend!!!! :-D

I Hope more dates are added to the list near you BeatleGirl!!! Keep checking!! I sure Hope you can go too!! And I would Love to see a mini-vlog of your adventure seeing Paul Live too!!!

I agree BeatleNut9!! Paul...don't ever stop touring!!!

Keep us all posted about this!!! GREAT!!! :-D

BeatleGirl James is touring New York maybe you could go see him!

My mom said I have school so no. :( *cough* perra *cough*

ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸ THE BEATLES „ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ ROCK ``°º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¨
☮John☮
(¨`·.·´¨)♥Paul♥
`·.¸(¨`·.·´¨)♫George♫
¨`·.·´¨)¸.·´
`·.¸.·´ ☆Ringo☆

Aww, that sucks Alyssabeth! If I were you I wouldn't listen to your mom, I'd skip school and go see Paul! haha!

Yes Beatlebob, that Beatles For Sale store in St. Louis, MO is awesome! I remember seeing button pins there that said "Still Pissed At Yoko Ohno" LOL! I didn't buy it because I actually like Yoko, but I thought it was funny!

I haven't been there since like 2005, so I'm not sure if it even still exists... but if it does, I'll be sure to stop by!

BeatleGirl, if Paul dosen't announce any more dates in New York, maybe you can see James McCartney instead? Lol, and yes BeatleNut9, GO PAUL! Forever!!!!! :D

Alyssabeth, you must see him! Sneak out or something! It's on a Wednesday, so... pretend you're going to a slumber party? How far is it??? LOL! Convince them that you have to go!!!

Say you need to celebrate National Guacamole Day on November 14... Your worship that thing! And need a day off school and see Paul in the evening. His shows are usually from 8-11 pm.

Yeah, James is gonna come around here! Maybe I'll see Paul there too! LOL!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service