Yes!!! Paul continues his "On the Run" tour into 2012...

Here are the dates and locations:

FOUR SHOWS CONFIRMED FOR 2012:

Nov. 11 at Scottrade Center, St. Louis - MISSOURI
Nov. 14 at Minute Maid Park, Houston - TEXAS
Nov. 25 at BC Place, Vancouver - CANADA
Nov. 28 at Rexall Place, Edmonton - CANADA
Nov. 29 at Rexall Place, Edmonton - CANADA

TICKETS ON SALE SEPTEMBER 14TH - KEEP CHECKING BACK TO PAULMcCARTNEY.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION… Also don't forget to join the Paul McCartney newsletter.

Views: 378

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:( I can't drive and it is four hours away! HEHEHEHE BUT IM AN EVIL LITTLE SHIT AND MY DAD IS OFF ON WEDNESDAYS SO ILL USE MY SCHEMING POWERS TO GO BEHIND MY MOMS BACK! 

LOL, you are a naughty little girl indeed, Alyssabeth! But that's a good plan! I hope your sneaky scheme works! ;-)

Sadie: I Hope that Beatles For Sale store is still there!! Sounded so Cool! :-)

BeatleGirl: re: "Say you need to celebrate National Guacamole Day on November 14... Your worship that thing! And need a day off school and see Paul in the evening. His shows are usually from 8-11 pm.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

Yeah, James is gonna come around here! Maybe I'll see Paul there too! LOL!!"

That would be Great!! LOL ;-)

Alyssabeth: re: ":( I can't drive and it is four hours away! HEHEHEHE BUT IM AN EVIL LITTLE SHIT AND MY DAD IS OFF ON WEDNESDAYS SO ILL USE MY SCHEMING POWERS TO GO BEHIND MY MOMS BACK! "
LOL LOL! I agree with Sadie! That's a good plan! I hope your sneaky scheme works!!! ;-)

LOLOLO! I still got two months to figure this out! HOPEFULLY.... It snows. I mean we already had a cold front come in and its been in the 60's so Maybe by the time November hits it will ice over/snow THEN SCHOOL WILL BE CANCELED YAYYYYYYYYYY! hopefully

LMAO!!!!!!! That just might happen Alyssabeth?!?!! Would be Cool if it does!!  And if that isn't the case you always have a back up plan, hence: "MY DAD IS OFF ON WEDNESDAYS SO ILL USE MY SCHEMING POWERS TO GO BEHIND MY MOMS BACK! " LOL LOL ;-) And just maybe there will be a weekend date for the concert?? But like you said, you still got 2 months to figure this out!! LOL! I Hope you'll be able to go!! :-))

Ya never know Alyssabeth?!? LOL ;-)

That's a funny weather forecast Beatlebob! Whether snow, RAIN, or GOOD DAY SUNSHINE I will somehow see Paul! Tickets go on sale soon and I don't have any money right now, but I'm not giving up 'til the last day! LOL! And I don't care how far away my seat is this time! As long as I'm there! :-D

Alyssabeth you must find a way to go too! Be a naughty little girl and skip school!!! :-D

HOLY SHET! THE WEATHER IS GOING TO DROP DOWN TO 49 DEGREES THIS WEEKEND! HOWMIS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE! JUST LAST WEEK IT WAS 109! But I'm not complaining because I still have to march in my super hot superman costume and it won't be as hot with cold weather! I have a feeling that the Beatle gawds up above our answering my beatle prayers :)

Lmao Alyssabeth you always make me laugh! Let's keep on praying to the Beatle "gawds" (LOL!) and hope they will grant our wish to see Paul!!!!!! :-)

Sadie: LOL! Glad you got a kick out of this weather forecast!! ;-) I Hope it will be a GOOD DAY SUNSHINE when you get to see Paul!! Yes, Don't give up! Even if you can only afford the far away seats, at least you'll be there! :-D

Alyssabeth: The weather has been Crazy this year!! LOL! So, this is a good thing that you won't be as hot marching in your costume with the colder weather!! :-)) Maybe the Beatle gawds are answering your Beatle prayers! :-))

I Agree Sadie, Alyssabeth always cracks me up too!! LOL! :-) I Hope the Beatle Gawds will answer both your wishes to see Paul!!! :-D

It's always a GOOD DAY SUNSHINE when Paul's around! :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service