Talk about Paul's 2014 Tour here!

To see the complete confirmed tour dates: http://paulmccartney.com/live/27468-out-there

Views: 520

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know, right? It still feels like it was all just a dream...

I think the only reason I survived such an exciting experience is because I was in shock the whole time! LOL! ;-D

Exactly! If one was to actually realize what was happening, I believe we'd all die of heart attacks!

BeatleNut, you made me laugh when you said "As long as you're there in a room with Paul, you've got a good seat!"

Which is true! Unbelievable that you can be breathing the same air as Paul (I made sure I took some deep gasps, LOL!)

It Sure is a Life Changing Experience!!! I Still can't believe I actually seen him Live in Concert!!  :-)

I remember in 2009 when Paul was at CitiField, and it was raining... I WAS GETTING WET WITH THE SAME RAIN AS PAUL!

Wasn't that Rain AWESOME!!!! I Know How You Feel!! :-) I was breathing the same polluted air as Paul at Giant's Stadium. But, it was Sooooo Worth it!!! Just To Awesome to describe!!! :-)

Get well soon, Paul!

Yes, that Raain was AWESOME!!! :) Haha that's cool you you were breathing the same polluted air as Paul at Giant's Stadium, but totally worth it! :D

BeatleBob said:

Wasn't that Rain AWESOME!!!! I Know How You Feel!! :-) I was breathing the same polluted air as Paul at Giant's Stadium. But, it was Sooooo Worth it!!! Just To Awesome to describe!!! :-)

Thanks for posting the Statement BeatleGirl!! Get Well Soon, Paul!!!

Re: "Yes, that Raain was AWESOME!!! :) Haha that's cool you you were breathing the same polluted air as Paul at Giant's Stadium, but totally worth it! :D"

So True!!!  :-)

Be it sunny, rain, snow, night or day, inside or outside, it's So AWESOME to be in the same space as Paul!!  :-D

Does Paulie need a nurse? I'll even come with poppies on a tray if he'll let me take care of him!

Be it sunny, rain, snow, night or day, inside or outside, it's So AWESOME to be in the same space as Paul!!  :-D

Agreed! I just pray he won't cancel the Kansas City concert so I can experience that magic feeling again!

Does Paulie need a nurse? I'll even come with poppies on a tray if he'll let me take care of him!

LOL! I Love that comment! Hopefully he's been to a "Doctor Robert" and should be "getting better" soon! :-D

The show was rescheduled for today, so he must be fine or else we would have heard about the show being pushed back again…?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service