Talk about Paul's 2014 Tour here!

To see the complete confirmed tour dates: http://paulmccartney.com/live/27468-out-there

Views: 520

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This was posted 2 hours ago from AP:

Paul McCartney cancels Japan tour because of sickness:

McCartney, 71, got a virus last week and canceled several appearances, apologizing online to his fans. The former Beatle is still scheduled for a concert in Seoul on May 28, followed by 19 U.S. performances.

TOKYO — Paul McCartney is canceling his entire Japan tour because of illness.

The former Beatle got a virus last week and canceled several appearances, apologizing online to his fans.

Now, his organizers say he is not well enough to do any of the concerts in Japan, including the one set for Wednesday at Nippon Budokan hall, where the Beatles performed during their first Japan tour in 1966.

The official site of McCartney’s “Out There Japan Tour 2014” said his doctors are ordering him “complete rest.”

McCartney, 71, is still scheduled for a concert in Seoul on May 28 at Jamsil Sports Complex Main Stadium, followed by 19 U.S. performances.

In Japan, two weekend concerts in Tokyo, a makeup concert scheduled for Monday, and another in Osaka Saturday were all canceled.

Tickets are being refunded from Thursday. The most expensive tickets cost 100,000 yen ($1,000) each. Some fans traveled from out of town for the concerts. Japanese are among the world’s most avid followers of Western pop music.

“I’d like to thank my Japanese fans for their love, messages of support and understanding,” McCartney said in a statement. “I hope to see you all again soon. Love, Paul.”

re: "Be it sunny, rain, snow, night or day, inside or outside, it's So AWESOME to be in the same space as Paul!!  :-D

Agreed! I just pray he won't cancel the Kansas City concert so I can experience that magic feeling again!"

Sadie, from the statement above "McCartney, 71, is still scheduled for a concert in Seoul on May 28 at Jamsil Sports Complex Main Stadium, followed by 19 U.S. performances", Paul will be doing the U.S. performances. So, you'll experience that magic feeling again!!!" :-)

re: "Does Paulie need a nurse? I'll even come with poppies on a tray if he'll let me take care of him!"

LOL!! I Love that comment too!! BeatleNut!! :-)

His Doctor Roberts' are ordering him “complete rest”, till May 28. By then Hopefully Paul will be saying "I Feel Fine"!!

Feel Better Soon Paul!!

Paul has bad luck with Japan!

He Sure Does!!!! :-(

But, not with the U.S., and he Will be doing the 19 performances!  :-)

Feel Better Paul!

Awww :-( This is so disappointing, but nothing is more important than his health. Also I hope people get their money back.

I AGREE!

I hope that they get their money back too, but I REALLY hope they just get to see him another day!

Me too, BeatleNut9! I hope his tour planners will make sure his fans in Japan get another chance to see him! :-)

I agree! That would be the best thing if his tour planners will make sure his fans in Japan get another chance to see him!!  :-)

I read that Paul is getting better and is making a full recovery and will resume his Out There tour with Lubbock, Tx! I agree with you, too, BeatleBob! I hope Paul's Japanese and S. Korean fans will get another chance to see him in concert!

BeatleGirl, Thanks for letting us know!! :-) I'm So Glad Paul is getting better and is making a full recovery!!! :-) And will resume his Out There tour with Lubbock, Tx. GREAT!! :-)
I Sure Hope Paul's Japanese and S. Korean fans will get another chance to see him in concert!!! It would be the right thing to do!!

He's out of hospital! We love you, Paul!

Thanks for letting us know BeatleNut!!! Great!!! :-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service