Beatles thoughts meander like an endless rain into a paperback writer...

SO, HERE IS WHERE YOU CAN SHARE YOUR RANDOM BEATLES THOUGHT! TOTALLY RANDOM! FISH STICKS AND PINEAPPLE HEARTS!

Views: 2752

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LMAO Shea smelled like piss? Hahaha, Glad I did not attend the show, or maybe I did in my past life :o

Shoot, I almost leaked when I saw Paul and Linda for the first time. I think we were all in awe our first time. CONGRATS to all who have seen them all.

LMAO!!!!!! BeatleGirl!!  ;-)

Rocky Racoon: I know what you mean! Me Too!! LOL!! I agree, I'm sure we were All in Awe our first time!! Unfortunately for me I Only seen One Beatle, Once Live in Concert! I seen Paul Live in Concert in New Jersey at Giants Stadium in July 1990. It was his Friends of the Earth Tour. The band then was Paul McCartney – Linda McCartney – Hamish Stuart –Robbie McIntosh – Paul "Wix" Wickens and Chris Whitten. YES! Congrats to all who have seen them all!

I watched "Help!" tonight for the trillionth time & just now for the 1st time noticed a few things:

*Paul has his short piano moment in AHDN, but he has his quick organ moment in "Help!" I never realized just how similar these two little scenes are...

*Paul gets involved in all the repetitive dialogue. "No, actually…we're just good friends." "Please say no more. I can say no more."

Some more random thoughts:

I find John to be completely irresistible when we goes to attack the scientists with the lamp & says, "Get out." I guess it's his big testosterone-y, tough guy moment because when he's actually attacking the men as they break in, he's not terribly manly…but yet I love that about him (& the others)! heehee

I'll never forget how horrified I was the 1st time I saw the movie & I thought they had died in the exploding tank. In those 30 seconds of mystery, I will never forget my mother having to jump up & console me. I went absolutely HYSTERICAL!

The guy who gets slapped shortly after Klang get out of the blimp is quite handsome! I've always thought so, but have never said it to anyone before.

Speaking of repetitive lines, "Where's the bus?" is asked of Paul how many times in MMT…? I suppose George gets the repetitive line in YS: "It's all in the mind." (I thought about "I want me mum!" too, but I think Ringo only says it twice…not too repetitive.)

Thanks for sharing this with us BeatleNut9!! I Enjoyed this!! :-)

And LOL!! @ the repetitive lines in MMT! ;-)

Apologies if this has already been asked/answered before, but does anyone know FOR SURE who was the one who shouted "I've got blisters on my fingers!" at the end of Helter Skelter? It's been bothering me for years how I'm not quite sure if it's Ringo or John. Perhaps both? LOL!

I originally thought it was John since it sounded like him, but I was corrected and found out it was Ringo! 

Sadie Rita [♥] said:

Apologies if this has already been asked/answered before, but does anyone know FOR SURE who was the one who shouted "I've got blisters on my fingers!" at the end of Helter Skelter? It's been bothering me for years how I'm not quite sure if it's Ringo or John. Perhaps both? LOL!

Yes, it's Ringo :-)

100% Ringo :)

THANKS everyone! I always thought it was Ringo, but after reading some online debates on Beatlelinks.net, I gave it a closer listen and started to think that maybe it was John instead.

Haha, really? Beatles fans debating! LOL that's funny. I imagine a lot of know-it-alls trying to sound so knowledgeable, and then people trolling them saying they're wrong.

Here is the songfacts page with comments from some people.

http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=169

"http://youtu.be/E0x978oZa3Y Ringo Starr's blisters..Case closed!!!!!"

"John would not have blisters from anything, Drummers get Blisters, Guitarists get callouses. "

"I'd like to clear this up: Ringo Starr, aka Richard Starkey, yells "I've got blisters on my fingers" at the end. It says so on Wikipedia, in the Anthology book, and everywhere else I've read about this song. Plus, it sounds like Ringo."

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service