Beatles thoughts meander like an endless rain into a paperback writer...

SO, HERE IS WHERE YOU CAN SHARE YOUR RANDOM BEATLES THOUGHT! TOTALLY RANDOM! FISH STICKS AND PINEAPPLE HEARTS!

Views: 2752

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

INDEED, Sadie! :D

Yellow Tubofpee

Beatle ♥ Girl Loves You! ♥♥♥ said:

Here's a good one: I once thought (on Twitter) that #FF meant "Fab Four", actually it means "Follow Friday" LOL!

Me & Sadie or Sadie & I were thinking about what to call the Beatles stalls in our Pepperland Community. "Let It Pee!"

The Beatles gave me a mild case of the giggles and there is no cure! Thanks a lot guys! lol

Lol! I was just thinking, since he just got married again, I wonder if Paul is going to have children with Nancy! It would be funny to see a 70 year old carrying his new born child! 

Not only should it be a boy but some weird magic crap should take place and paul turns into the baby in the wound and Paul is reborn!!!!!! And he still has all  the knowledge he did before, so he would  be like the worlds most musically gifted baby!!!!! And then all of sudden Nancy  figures out its quadruplets but then they find out later its only triplets and a giant nose, and when they are all born the three babys John,George, and Paul start performing concerts before they can even walk, and then the giant nose turns into ringo. Then all of sudden a cure is found for the horrible Justin queerber disease and lady blah blah disease. And we all live happily ever after in a far off distant paradise, pepperland! :)

So, I was on this dating website... (don't ask me). And this guy messaged me saying he is one of the Ringos for the tribute band Rain. I was like "Oh yeah, I'm gonna date a Beatle guy" (but in my mind, I was like damm, Ringo is like the last Beatle i'd date. oh wellz.) LOL!jk... I'm feeling stupid and it's 4 am.

I was always so mad at Maureen Cleave for having seemingly misquoted John's "Jesus" comment, but I just read in Peter Brown's book that I'm reading ("The Love You Make") that she regretted causing so much trouble & made a statement to the press defending John's innocence regarding what he had said to her. That makes me feel so much better! Whew...

I knew that Cleave's story in the British news hadn't caused any problems a few months earlier than when it was released in America, but for some reason, I still thought Cleave had maybe twisted John's words to cause problems or that she shouldn't have used a private conversation between friends in a way that could hurt him so publicly...but apparently her innocence in the situation has been proven to me through Peter Brown's very detailed book...thanks, Peter! :]

BeatleNut9, I have that book too. :)

I'm also glad Maureen Cleave apologized for starting any controversy by sharing John's "Bigger Than Jesus" statement! I was always angry at her too, because the quote was taken straight out of context, and John was only trying to say that they were more popular than Jesus, not "bigger" as in better or greater, as he said in his own words on video.

I never took offense to his infamous quote, because The Beatles are like my religion. LOL!

Alyssabeth and BeatleGirl, you guys crack me up! Haha!

Maureen's quote was: "John was certainly not comparing the Beatles to Christ. He was simply observing that so weak was the state of Christianity that the Beatles were, to many people, better known. He was deploring rather than approving this."

Isn't that fab of her? I mean...it's just not fair to accuse people of things they didn't intend or to twist anything into something completely different, especially when it threatened to damage their popularity and DID damage their popularity for some time among some types of people. Erg...what he said wasn't incorrect or offensive! lol

LMFAO!! That was Great Alyssabeth!!! ;-)

NowhereGirl13 said:

Not only should it be a boy but some weird magic crap should take place and paul turns into the baby in the wound and Paul is reborn!!!!!! And he still has all  the knowledge he did before, so he would  be like the worlds most musically gifted baby!!!!! And then all of sudden Nancy  figures out its quadruplets but then they find out later its only triplets and a giant nose, and when they are all born the three babys John,George, and Paul start performing concerts before they can even walk, and then the giant nose turns into ringo. Then all of sudden a cure is found for the horrible Justin queerber disease and lady blah blah disease. And we all live happily ever after in a far off distant paradise, pepperland! :)

LMAO!!! BeatleGirl!! ;-)

Beatle ♥ Girl Loves You! ♥♥♥ said:

So, I was on this dating website... (don't ask me). And this guy messaged me saying he is one of the Ringos for the tribute band Rain. I was like "Oh yeah, I'm gonna date a Beatle guy" (but in my mind, I was like damm, Ringo is like the last Beatle i'd date. oh wellz.) LOL!jk... I'm feeling stupid and it's 4 am.

Sadie: I agree! And The Beatles are like My Religion too!! LOL ;-) And Alyssabeth and BeatleGirl always crack me up too!!! LMAO!!! ;-)

Sadie Nesmith said:

BeatleNut9, I have that book too. :)

I'm also glad Maureen Cleave apologized for starting any controversy by sharing John's "Bigger Than Jesus" statement! I was always angry at her too, because the quote was taken straight out of context, and John was only trying to say that they were more popular than Jesus, not "bigger" as in better or greater, as he said in his own words on video.

I never took offense to his infamous quote, because The Beatles are like my religion. LOL!

Alyssabeth and BeatleGirl, you guys crack me up! Haha!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service