Beatles thoughts meander like an endless rain into a paperback writer...

SO, HERE IS WHERE YOU CAN SHARE YOUR RANDOM BEATLES THOUGHT! TOTALLY RANDOM! FISH STICKS AND PINEAPPLE HEARTS!

Views: 2752

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank You BeatleNut9 for this Great Information!! I'm also Glad Maureen Cleave apologized and straightened this out! I didn't know she did that, afterwards! YES, what John said Wasn't incorrect or offensive!! Yes, when that first came out it certainly Did damage their popularity for some time among some types of people, mainly Here in the United States!! I'm Glad she Apologized!!

BeatleNut9 said:

Maureen's quote was: "John was certainly not comparing the Beatles to Christ. He was simply observing that so weak was the state of Christianity that the Beatles were, to many people, better known. He was deploring rather than approving this."

Isn't that fab of her? I mean...it's just not fair to accuse people of things they didn't intend or to twist anything into something completely different, especially when it threatened to damage their popularity and DID damage their popularity for some time among some types of people. Erg...what he said wasn't incorrect or offensive! lol

^ John himself even apologized on video!
So all the radio stations banning Beatles music, and record burnings etc were silly in my opinion.
I appreciate Maureen Cleave's apology, but still wish she would've never shared that quote at all in the first place, and maybe John might still be alive today. :-/

THANK YOU THANK YOU! I HOPE I PASSED THE AUDITION!

BeatleBob said:

LMFAO!! That was Great Alyssabeth!!! ;-)

NowhereGirl13 said:

Not only should it be a boy but some weird magic crap should take place and paul turns into the baby in the wound and Paul is reborn!!!!!! And he still has all  the knowledge he did before, so he would  be like the worlds most musically gifted baby!!!!! And then all of sudden Nancy  figures out its quadruplets but then they find out later its only triplets and a giant nose, and when they are all born the three babys John,George, and Paul start performing concerts before they can even walk, and then the giant nose turns into ringo. Then all of sudden a cure is found for the horrible Justin queerber disease and lady blah blah disease. And we all live happily ever after in a far off distant paradise, pepperland! :)

Sadie: I Totally Agree!!  re: "So all the radio stations banning Beatles music, and record burnings etc were silly in my opinion.
I appreciate Maureen Cleave's apology, but still wish she would've never shared that quote at all in the first place."

Alyssabeth:  "THANK YOU THANK YOU! I HOPE I PASSED THE AUDITION!" John's ending rooftop quote. LMAO!!!  :-D

I agree, Sadie...he might still be alive if not for that controversy... :[

I tried watching that documentary Paul McCartney Really Is Dead, but then 4 minutes into it, I turned it off. I thought it'd be entertaining in the wee hours and get a larf out of it, but no, it was rubbish...

I can Imagine it was Rubbish!!! I don't blame you for turning it off!! LOL!

IS IT TEH GEORGE HARRISON LAST TESTAMENT ONE? I WATCHED THAT AWHILE BACK WHEN I WAS FIRST BECOMING A BEATLE FAN! IT DIDNT EVEN SOUND LIKE GEORGE LOL! AND I JUST TOOK EVERYTHING AS A JOKE AND LAUGHED! BUT YES............IT WAS VERY MUSH RUBBISH!...............................RUBBISH SOUL! :O PAUL ( I MEAN FAUL) HAS A RUBBISH SOUL! HES GOT TO BE DEAD!

That documentary is hilarious. I can't imagine anyone ever believed a word of it...but I watched it for entertainment purposes. It was the worst thing I've ever seen, really, but I recommend it to anyone looking for a good laugh! It was ridiculous & horrible.

I know what I'm thankful for...this place, you guys, & THE BEATLES

Aww thanks BeatleNut! You're too sweet!!! I'm very thankful and blessed to have all you Internet Beatle friends too!! Talking to you guys and listening to Beatles music always cheers me up when "I'm Down"!!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!! :) :) :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service