Beatles thoughts meander like an endless rain into a paperback writer...

SO, HERE IS WHERE YOU CAN SHARE YOUR RANDOM BEATLES THOUGHT! TOTALLY RANDOM! FISH STICKS AND PINEAPPLE HEARTS!

Views: 2752

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL

That's funny how there's another Anna out there in Cyber Space who shares similar interests!

There's other Sadies out there on the Internet too, but I'm the latest & the greatest of them all! LOL!

That's a really cool idea for Beatles inspired makeup, BeatleGirl! Especially the White Album palette!! :-)

I got alot of makeup for Christmas, especially eyeshadows in lots of different colors! That's too bad you're allergic to makeup, because it can be really fun to experiment with!

Well I really miss you all! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas! Wishing you a Happy New Year!!!!! ^_^

Yay Sadie! Glad you got some gifts :)

I've actually increased my interest in makeup only because I like art in general - not because I wanna look all pretty or done up. :/ I can't wear much on anyway, because it will only irritate me.

Sigh, I really want to make these make up palettes! I can maybe buy pigments and make my own Beatles inspired palettes! :D

Happy Happy New Year!!!

You should do it BeatleGirl!!! I would bye it even though I don't even wear make-up haha!

Hey everyone! Yeah, I didn't get any Beatles related or cool gifts this year... just makeup! lol!

BeatleLuvr13, I don't ever really wear much makeup either, but like BeatleGirl I've been interested in it more lately.

Ann, I understand your interest in makeup is mainly because it's art related and not just to look nicer, same here! I love experimenting with different colors! I don't feel like I'm much better looking with makeup on anyway! lol!!!! That sucks you can't really try too much on because of skin irritation/allergies... but at least you can put makeup on virtually! lol!!!

Alyssabeth changed her hairstyle virtually! LOL!

Well I'll talk to you all later!!!! Happy Holidays everyone!!!!!! :-)

Oh. my. Lord. of the Ringo.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! That Was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Holidays!!! :-D

I was just thinking as I was pouring myself a bowl of cornflakes.................. What if John changed his favourite colour to green because the chicken thingy on the box of cornflakes was green?

Green is the color of nature, fertility, life. Grass green is the most restful color. Green symbolizes self-respect and well being. Green is the color of balance. It also means learning, growth and harmony. Green is a safe color, if you don't know what color to use anywhere use green.

Green is favored by well balanced people. Green symbolizes the master healer and the life force. It often symbolizes money. It was believed green was healing for the eyes. Egyptians wore green eyeliner. Green eyeshades are still used. You should eat raw green foods for good health. Friday is the day of green. Green jade is a sacred stone of Asia.

Green Energy
Green contains the powerful energies of nature, growth, desire to expand or increase. Balance and a sense of order are found in the color green. Change and transformation is necessary for growth, and so this ability to sustain changes is also a part of the energy of green.

Put some green in your life when you want:

• a new state of balance
  • feel a need for change or growth
  • freedom to pursue new ideas
  • protection from fears and anxieties connected with the demands of others

Source: http://crystal-cure.com/green.html

Lol @ BeatleLuvr13's theory. I almost thought you said because of the chicken pox thingy! o_o

Then I was thinking maybe he wore all white on the crossing of Abbey Road photo because the box is white!

LOL!!!!!!!!! MAYBE!!!! EVERYTHING JOHN WHERES OR DOES HAS TO DO WITH CORNFLAKES IN SOME WAY HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I JUST REALIZED FOR THE FIRST TIME AS YOU WERE EXPLAINING ABOUT GREEN THAT THE TEXT COLOUR IS IN GREEN!!! LOL!!!!

LOL!!! THE WHITE ALBUM!!!!!!

YEAH, THAT TOO! AND IN I FOUND OUT SOME OF YOU SITTING THERE WITH YOUR COCK IN YOUR HAND

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service