Beatles thoughts meander like an endless rain into a paperback writer...

SO, HERE IS WHERE YOU CAN SHARE YOUR RANDOM BEATLES THOUGHT! TOTALLY RANDOM! FISH STICKS AND PINEAPPLE HEARTS!

Views: 2752

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alistair Taylor is one of the coolest people I've ever had the pleasure to meet. I was very upset when he passed away! :-(

I bet you were upset!!  :-(( But, at least you got to meet him!! :-)

BeatleNut, that is awesome you've met so many Beatle related people!

I agree with Beatlebob, think of it this way instead: consider yourself lucky that you had a chance meet Alistair Taylor before he passed away. :-)

I also agree with you guys on how some of the information in those documentaries aren't 100% true.
(The same goes for books)

But I still enjoy watching them. I've had countless DVDs of un-authorized and un-official Beatles documentaries. Most of it was just people talking LOL but there actually was some real Beatle footage included too.

About 10 years ago, I e-mailed some guy named Geoffrey Giuliano who makes alot of Beatles documentaries. Guess where he told me he gets most of his Beatle information from? Fans who never even met or knew the band personally. LOL!

Sadie:  re: "But I still enjoy watching them. I've had countless DVDs of un-authorized and un-official Beatles documentaries. Most of it was just people talking LOL but there actually was some real Beatle footage included too."

I agree, I still enjoy watching them too!! :-)

re: "Guess where he told me he gets most of his Beatle information from? Fans who never even met or knew the band personally. LOL!"

WOW!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

“Fat and friendly.”
— George Harrison on his first impression of pre-teen Paul McCartney, written in a 1963 questionnaire auctioned off by Christie’s in 2004

Lmao! Can't believe George would be so immature sounding! But if that was in '63, he was about 20 years old when he said that. LOL.

LMAO!!!! Oh that young George! ;-) Ringo called Paul Pudgy.  LOL!  ;-)

I've read multiple books by Geoffrey Giuliano! He's great!

PS: This is by far the worst & yet most entertaining documentary I've ever seen in my life! It's on Netflix & I watched it maybe a year ago, but do not under any circumstances watch this movie by paying for it or anything that will benefit this quack, if you choose to watch it. It's absolutely, 100% absurd & good for a laugh…but it does make me mad that people who don't know better may see this & actually buy into it. Like I said, though, it's beyond ABSURD & so obviously fake/phony, you'd have to be pretty ridiculous to fall for it. Besides the entire concept & the worst George impersonation of all-time, there's so many "facts" that just don't add up at ALL. I can't believe this joke was ever even made. I watched it once with my mom & once with my BFF. We've never laughed so hard in all my life.

Oops…I guess I watched it 2 years ago! Here's my review: http://beatlenut9.blogspot.com/2012/03/last-testament-of-phony.html

This is on Netflix? I've read your post before :D, but I can't find it anywhere :(! I'll search again.

I hope they didn't "take it away, take it away," but if they did it will probably come back. You know how Netflix is…but yes, that's where I watched it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service