Beatles thoughts meander like an endless rain into a paperback writer...

SO, HERE IS WHERE YOU CAN SHARE YOUR RANDOM BEATLES THOUGHT! TOTALLY RANDOM! FISH STICKS AND PINEAPPLE HEARTS!

Views: 2752

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought they might be different ones. I agree BeatleNut9, it's Great for a Laugh!! LOL!  :-)

A computer face analysis rates Paul's face! http://snag.gy/CK1z6.jpg

That's Interesting BeatleGirl! I Didn't like the First Three Answers! Paul should Certainly be a "10"!! ;-)

BTW... I Like your New Profile Pic!! ;-)

I heard that JPGR's faces were all on the face of Mars, but now, only Ringo's nose remains on it.

How could their faces have been there 100,000 years ago? Nobody knows.

re: "but now, only Ringo's nose remains on it."

LOL! I found a Picture of it! ;-)

Woah! It's true!!!

LMAO!!!! ;-)

Paul's Grandfather in AHDN: And that poor little planet trembling under the weight of it.

Paul: With a Major Neb like that, Mars might go off it's axis?!

Climatologists say this is why the weather has been so Crazy this year!

The Republican Fringe Right is saying: See there is no such thing as Global Warming!

Ringo: WUT????

Going to see McCartney in Dallas and just wanted to know where he stays overnight or how I might get a chance to get his autograph. I came close once, but the security took my cd away cause I had kite string on a spool to throw on stage, hoping Paul would sign. Paul actually came to our side and signed about 4 Beatle albums and I just stared. LOL!

drumsolo

I wish I knew where he stays overnight and a way to get his autograph! That's a funny idea you had, to try getting a CD onstage! How creative! LOL! That sucks security wouldn't allow it though...

Congratulations on going to see Paul again in Texas! :-)

Welcome to the site Andy!
I have no idea where Paul stays overnight during his concerts? I would imagine Security wouldn't allow that kind of information to get out. Perhaps try to get to the American Airlines Center early enough and find where Paul will be pulling up in the car he's in. Hopefully you'll be lucky enough to get his autograph there. It's worth a try. This time Just have a CD without anything attached to it! LOL! ;-) Hopefully if his window is down he'll sign it! Good Luck!!

I agree with Sadie! That was a creative idea you had with the kite string on a spool to throw on stage! LOL! :-) It's to bad security wouldn't allow it though!! :-(  When Paul actually came to your side and signed about 4 Beatle albums, I could imagine you where in Awe and just stared! LOL!

Has anyone here heard of the incredible Mogg files?

BeatleBob said:

Welcome to the site Andy!
I have no idea where Paul stays overnight during his concerts? I would imagine Security wouldn't allow that kind of information to get out. Perhaps try to get to the American Airlines Center early enough and find where Paul will be pulling up in the car he's in. Hopefully you'll be lucky enough to get his autograph there. It's worth a try. This time Just have a CD without anything attached to it! LOL! ;-) Hopefully if his window is down he'll sign it! Good Luck!!

I agree with Sadie! That was a creative idea you had with the kite string on a spool to throw on stage! LOL! :-) It's to bad security wouldn't allow it though!! :-(  When Paul actually came to your side and signed about 4 Beatle albums, I could imagine you where in Awe and just stared! LOL!

Any musicians here need drums added to their music? All I need is the wave or mp3 file and I can easily add drums. I use an Electronic Yamaha DTX900 and just run from headphone jack to PC input :) Thought that would be fun :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service