He's touring around the USA! I need to find a list of the dates/shows to share here...

Views: 198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL Beatlebob! I'm hoping to win the lotto so I can see Paul at the Yum Center! Well technically I have a ticket to RIDE, but no actual ticket to see Ringo yet! I'm planning on getting one at the venue on the day of the show. Hopefully there will still be one left for me! I'll settle for a nosebleed seat! :-)

LOL Sadie!  ;-) I Hope you win LOTTO too! Front Row seat at the YUM Center to see Paul! ;-) Oh, I thought you already had a ticket to see Ringo. The day before the concert see if you can find out if it's sold out or not. Hopefully there will still be a few tickets left!! Even if it's a nosebleed seat!  ;-) Best Wishes!! :-)

I hope hope hope you can attend both! I've got my fingers crossed.

Aww thanks! I'd be happy just to see Ringo as I haven't yet and that's at the top of my Beatle bucket list! LOL!

Sadie, I've got my fingers crossed too like BeatleNut9!! I Hope you can attend Both too!! I'm sure you'd be Happy just to see Ringo because you haven't yet!! I Really Hope you'll be able to see him!!  :-)

Oh no! I just read this online about the "Starlight Theatre" ticket box office... 

Regular Hours:
Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed

So umm... how am I supposed to get ticket(s) to see Ringo if it's closed on Saturday which is the day of the show? What the fab? LOL!

I was seriously planning to go! As a matter of fact, I just checked today and there's still plenty of seats left (with prices as low as $25!) and it's only 2 hours away from me. I actually had a little bit of money saved up for it and a scheduled ride to take me there as well. But now it looks like I won't be going because of this box office being closed issue and me probably becoming too busy on Saturday anyways (like always! Ugh! I still feel bad that I also missed Paul when he was in Kansas City this summer! Boo!)

I really wanted to see them on this tour! Oh well. If not now, someday! Thankfully they don't seem to be slowing down anytime soon! Despite their age, they're even healthier than us! LOL! Like I said on the shoutbox, if anyone on this site goes to that particular show or any other Ringo concert, please share your experience with us! And although I say this with envy, have fun!! :-)

Sadie!! :-( DAMN!!  :-( If they still have plenty of seats left why is the Box Office Closed on Saturday?!?? I'm So Sorry to hear this!! I thought you'd be able to see the Concert for Sure!!!

So Sorry my friend!!!  :-( Well, like you said, Someday!!!! Yes, Thankfully they don't seem to be slowing down anytime soon!!! So, you'll be able to see Ringo Someday and Paul Again Too!!! And Yes, I agree with what you said in the shoutbox!!

"I thought you'd be able to see the Concert for Sure!!!"
So did I, Beatlebob! I had a ticket to ride but no ticket for the show! LOL! Oh well :-(  Next time!

The reason why I asked on the shoutbox if anyone else was going to that same concert was to see if they had an extra spare ticket for sale! Apparently, that venue's ticket center is closed every Saturday regardless of how many tickets are still left. Grrr!

I'll be there with YouTube though! LOL! I'm watching videos of Ringo's All Starr Band 2014 right now! I Love how both Paul and Ringo always perform a bit of "Give Peace A Chance" at their shows. That's a nice little tribute to John.  :-)

I know you thought you would be able to see the show! :-( Yes, Next Time!

I see why you asked that question in the shoutbox! It's too bad nobody had an extra ticket!! Yes, it's so sad that the ticket center there is closed on Saturday regardless of how many tickets are still left!! :-(

Yeah, at least you'll be able to see some clips of the concert on YouTube! LOL! I Love how both Paul and Ringo always perform a bit of "Give Peace A Chance" at their shows too!! It is a nice Tribute to John!!  :-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service