Hey guys! Ever done karaoke? Record 'em or request a song, and I'll post it here!

Views: 284

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZUYjJ8nGTc nobody laugh!lol! jk you can! haha! I felt so bad ass singing this! I was literally going nuts swinging ny hair around like I was THE SHIT! LOL doesn't hurt to pretend! BTW I HAD TO COUGH THE WHOLE TIME DURING THIS LOL! IDK WHY THE WAY I WAS SINGING MADE ME WANT TO COUGH! LOL!

Nice, Alyssabeth! You do sound bad-ass! xD

Ahem, well I was afraid to post my recording, but here it is... Loving Flame, I made it into MY SONG dedicated to Paul and Linda LOL!

It's embarrassing because I'm hardly a singer, but I sang it from the heart! :) :)

I Love It! LOL I didn't think I sounded bad ass.... I just liked the EPIC guitar riffs that were thrown in! I like that song you sang.... Never heard it before.... LOL! I know I am a terrible Paul fan! But thanks for the introduction!

Loved your Come Together Cover Alyssabeth!!! :-D I heard the coughs. LOL! Otherwise loved it!! :-D Thanks for sharing this!! :-)

Loved your cover of Your Loving Flame from the Driving Rain album! Even though it was known to be written for his future fiancee Hitler Mills when Paul wrote the Song, it's a Great Song and Glad you made it a Tribute to Paul and Linda!!! :-D

I Loved it and you sang it from your Heart!! :-D  Thanks for sharing this BeatleGirl!! :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9l431mBuUg this is for pepper because I know how much he loves this song!

hahahaha. Here is 8 Days A Week by me! I'm no professional, that's for sure! :D But that's okay, I enjoyed doing it!

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/play/20881915?mixed=1

I Loved It!!!   :-D

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Paul would Love This Too!! :-D

:D Yay!

Here is one called "Johnny Angel" I think we all know who I'm referring to! :D 

Loved This BeatleGirl!! Thanks for sharing this with us!!  :-)

"Johnny Lennon Angel"   :-)

Aww! Sweet rendition, BeatleGirl! I LOVE that song so much! I also liked alot of Shelley Fabares other songs. I should do one on karaoke! LOL! ;-)

I Agree Sadie!! That was a Very Sweet Rendition!! :-)

I Like that song A Lot Too!! :-) Yes, you should do one on karaoke! LOL!!! :-)

^_^ Yay!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service