The Glass Onion brings you the latest gossip, news, and sweet details of The Beatles modern' daily lives right here on Beatles Abbey Road!

Views: 340

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can wait the few weeks to avoid illegal downloading, that's for sure! Plus...Paulie wouldn't appreciate that either.

BeatleBob said:

BN9...The Only thing I could find about a "Leak" has to do with a bogus Tracklist being leaked for the NEW Album. And that was in April.  LOL!

About the "NEW" album itself being Leaked, I couldn't find anything. I GUESS the "Leak" isssue was about this? LOL! ;-)

THEN, I found these on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/mnFFwdAvOz4

So, maybe this is the Leak??? But, I'm NOT going to touch this!!! "The download in the description." Most likely a scam or a virus!! And also would be Illegal!!

Have a FAB weekend!! :-)

I wish I could click the download button on this page! <---Link

But it's actually not entirely free. You have to sign up and pay the membership fee of that site first in order to download. And I can't afford that at the moment. Boo!

I don't see anything wrong with listening online first. I actually think if you hear something beforehand then you can decide if you like it enough or not to purchase it. I was planning on buying Paul's new album on CD next month anyways. I always support him and Ringo whenever they have a new CD out.

BN9.....I Agree!!  :-)

Sadie...That's the same place that those videos on Youtube had a link to. LOL! Yes, you have to pay a fee to use the site. And it is still Illegal to download on sites like that. It's a bit risky. I like being able to listen to at least a little part of a song, for each song on the album before you buy it. Some sites do that shortly after a album is released. I agree with you about wanting to hear at least parts of the album so you can decide if you like it enough or not to purchase it!! :-)

I completely agree too about wanting to hear something before you buy it (but like you said, it's not necessary with P&R because we always support them) but illegal downloading scares me...even if I do plan to purchase the album when it's out. I'm thrilled that we've been able to hear 3 of the new songs already! :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service