Talk about whatever you want in here... This is the long and winding thread that leads me to the fab four!

Views: 296

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TRY OUT MY NEW BEATLES SUMMER FUN GAME! *GO HERE*
I'm with you guys!! :-))
Now that I'm really getting into the good family dirt the past couple of days, I can't get my bloody nose out of Julia Baird's "Imagine This!" It was good from the start, but now it's getting insane and I can't seem to get enough of it.

Sounds like a Fantastic Book BN9! :-D

IT IS! <3
So the phone guys came over & tried to connect my new phone/internet line, and one of them started playing my guitar. lol and at first, I thought he was playing "Hey Jude". It was actually hey joe

Foxy! :)

I was playing my Beatles music really loud just a while ago, then when I turned it down...

I heard from the other side of my wall "Obladi Oblada" and "Oh Darling!" playing. My neighbours are singing karaoke or either playing the song because I can only hear the bass and drums! haha! I wonder if they decided to play The Beatles because they heard me playing it! :D

That's so awesome!

I didn't know where to post this, but I figured this is our miscellaneous section! BWTB aired this a while back and I've found it online! Check it out...very cool mash-up: http://vimeo.com/18099411

Cool Mashup! I need to listen to Breakfast With The Beatles :( more often, but I just don't have a regular sleeping schedule! Is there an archive or place I can listen to playbacks of the show?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service