Talk all you want about John Lennon here.

Views: 316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I get so high I feel like #Flying!

#Beautiful

WOW!! Great Picture of John!!

February 15,1965:  John Lennon passes his driving test. Prior to the first recording session for Help! that afternoon, John Lennon passed his driving test in Weybridge, the town where he lived.

:-)

What John might have looked like today, if were still alive:

http://www.examiner.com/slideshow/rock-n-roll-heaven#slide=11

An age-progression of John Lennon.

WOW!! That's so Cool!!! Thanks for posting this BeatleGirl!! :-)

6 More Days Til John's Birthday! :)

YES!!! :-D  And You made the Site Look So FAB for John's Birthday!!! :-D

The site looks so clean! Like Paul's grandfather! LOL!

LOL!!!! Yes, like Paul's grandfather!! ;-)  It Looks  Great!!  It's a clean machine!  ;-)

Yay! It's Johnny's birthday! ^_^

YAY!! Happy Birthday John!!  :-D

Happy Birthday John, I wish he was still alive, so sad that the world lost him so soon.

Beatle ♥ Girl Loves You! ♥♥♥ said:

TODAY IS THE 9TH OF OCTOBER! Happy Happy Birthday To John Lennon!

My mom and I celebrated a bit last night. Her fave Beatle is John. She played 'All You Need is Love' ... And today, I feel like getting a cupcake with green sprinkles on it. Here is a photo I took of the Imagine mosaic on September 21, which is also known as International Peace Day.

Enjoy Celebrating John's Music and the Beautiful Person he was and Still is in Our Lives!!

We LOVE You John!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service