I love Paul!!! 

Views: 2095

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's no surprise that Paul appreciates many different genres of music, since he has the ability to play many instruments. But rap/hip hop?! I hope he'll never release something in that style. That's what I feared when I first heard he was collaborating with Kanye West (I was hoping it was just a wild rumor!) If they did in fact do anything of that sort together, hopefully it won't make it past the cutting room floor. I'm not looking forward to "Paulster". LOL...

I'm relieved and pleasantly surprised at how well "Only One" came out though. It's alright.

I would've liked it more if it was just Paul. If there's any new Paul music this year, I hope it will be classic sounding as well. I was not too fond of his experimental techno electronica inspired stuff such as "Appreciate", "The Fireman" side project, etc... Not bad, just not exactly my cup of tea... It was okay. :-) 

I agree Sadie! I'm sure JP was just kidding! LOL! And I agree, it would have sounded better to me to say Paul McCartney (featuring Kanye West) too!!

re:"P.S. Virginia, consider yourself lucky that you've never heard of Kanye West and Katy Perry. lol!"

LOL LOL LOL!  ;-)

Yes, let's hope for many more Macca material in 2015!! :-)

BeatleGirl, I'm sure you're right about there must be more things they collaborated on all of this time! Most likely more to come. And LOL! @ I can't imagine Paul being a rap god :o  ;-) And Really, "I guess Paul didn't read up that his friend 'YE wears tons of fur and interrupts people whenever he feels like it."

And I agree with what you said in your last paragraph!! And Yes,  let's hope he gets back to his style from 60s and 70s, and less of his ventures in genres that the majority of his fans really don't care for!!!

BeatleGirl!! WUT?? "JP: I loved it. It is the anthem of our generation. The two greatest artists in the world... 2ND is paul of course. Paul must of felt honored to play with Sir Kayne He is so amazing he needs 1000 names"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "2ND is paul of course. Paul must of felt honored to play with Sir Kayne He is so amazing he needs 1000 names"!

He HAS to be Kidding!!!! I Hope!!! LOL!!!!!

Sadie, I AGREE with everything you said here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And looking forward for Paul coming out with his Classic Sound in 2015!!!

Hmm... Is it just me or did the "Only One" song suddenly disappear from everywhere on the Internet? I can't seem to find it anywhere online anymore, well not to hear for free, at least...

And I'd rather die than buy it from iTunes. You know I love Paul, but I will never purchase anything that features Kanye West, not even for $1. LOL.

The only thing sadder than the fact that they collaborated (which I still can't believe) are these Twitter messages. If they're real, which they sadly seem to be.

Pathetic and hilarious at the same time!

Today's youth makes me sick. It's a shame Annalina and I are categorized with those fools...

Sadie, I wouldn't buy that song for 25 cents!! LOL!! ;-)

WOW!!!!!!!!! I Can't believe these Twitter messages!!! I Hope those aren't Real!! Yes, Pathetic and hilarious at the same time!!! UNREAL!!

Maybe it's JP doing that on Twitter for a Joke!! LOL!!!!!!!

Eww, I just noticed that on Facebook. And just when you thought things couldn't get any worse... Unbelievable! Perhaps Paul is going a bit senile? Wish I could give a thumbs up "dislike"! LOL!

Unbelievable is Right!!!  :-( Well, Kanye and Rihanna are big music stars these days. Paul always wants to try new things. And I guess that's why he picked them to collaborate with. It saddens me because it's Not my kind of music! :-( But, Paul does what he wants to do! I just Hope he will get over this phase soon!! And start coming out with His Classic Sound again!!!!!! This is getting Ridiculous!! :-(

re: "Wish I could give a thumbs up "dislike"! LOL!"

Really!!! LOL!!

I meant thumbs DOWN dislike! LOL! Not my kind of music either, to say the least! I hate rap/hip hop and modern R & B, but to each their own! You're right, Paul probably just wants to turn those young fools on Twitter on to his music! LOL.

I can't even believe all of this Kanye stuff. It's crazy!

Sadie, I figured that's what you meant! LOL!!  ;-) DITTO on rap/hip hop and modern R & B!! Yes, but to each their own! You could be right about Paul probably just wanting to turn those young fools on Twitter on to his music!!! LOL!!! Even though he Doesn't really need to!! LOL! I Still can't believe those Twitter rants you posted above!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Pathetic and Hilarious for Sure!!!

BeatleNut9, DITTO!!!! I can't believe all of this stuff with Kanye! And now Rihanna too!!!

Paul GET BACK to your Amazing Classic Sound again!!!! That Millions of people LOVE!!!

I can't believe all this stuff either! Maybe the world is coming to an end soon! LOL!

I wanna play the new video game called "Destiny" because Paul's "Hope For The Future" song is in it. I only played Beatles Rock Band a few times. I found myself too distracted trying to watch the cute cartoon music videos instead of focusing on playing the actual game. LOL!

LOL!!! ;-) re: "Maybe the world is coming to an end soon!"

Yeah, I Really can't believe all this stuff either!!!  :-(

I can imagine you found yourself too distracted trying to watch the cute cartoon music videos, instead of focusing on playing the actual game!! LOL!  ;-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service