I love Paul!!! 

Views: 2096

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Outtake from Give Me Regards to Broadstreet

Art of McCartney

& in a few months a compilation of songs sung by various artists will be released! :)
View it here: http://theartofmccartney.com/artists/

Thank you for the videos. The Art of McCartney will be a great album. And this video of Paul snging For no one doing the French Horn is priceless. 

WOW!! A Great Rare video of Paul singing For No One!! And the Art of McCartney looks like it's going to be Great!!

Thanks for posting these BeatleGirl!!  :-D

So Paul's twitter Q&A just came to a conclusion, which I was a part of! But sadly, he skipped over my questions! Wahh!

Here are some questions he also did not answer that I thought were funny! xP

Highlights from his answers were:

The most recent shows he attended & enjoyed were by Kanye and Jay Z.

He would name his own kingdom "Maccadonia"

His favourite colour... it's still blue!

His fave horror film is Alien!

Fave pie: Pecan, baby!

He can yodel, as he studied in Switzerland!

Modern songs he's enjoying are 'Something from Nothing' by The Foo Fighters and 'Chandelier' by Sia

Songs he sings in the shower: Singing in the Rain' or 'It's Raining Men' or 'Waterfalls'!

His favourite type of flowers are roses :) 

His favourite classical composer is "probably Bach"

His favourite cheese: "I like a lot of them. How about cheddar, goats, feta and de Boursin"

Notable tweets:

& My favourite of all! :D

& It was ended with

How come? I read it would be tomorrow...Hope he will do another sessiong soon. 

Omg! That was so #exciting to have Paul answering questions live! I wonder if he was the one at the computer typing, or if it was just his assistant typing the answers for him? Anyhow, those are his real answers! Some made me laugh! I was shocked he said "ass"! Lmao! Did anyone else here submit questions and if so, did he answer??

Thanks So Much for ALL of these BeatleGirl!!!!! :-D

The First 3 Cracked Me Up!!! LMAO!!! :-) Highlights and Notable tweets were Great!! The "Four Headed Monster" one Was Great, I Agree!!! LOL!  ;-)

I can imagine playing the bassline "For The Benefit of Mr. Kite" is challenging!! Cool Answer!! :-) Loved ALL of them!! So Cool he answered them Live!!

Sadie, you were shocked he said "ass"! LMAO!!  ;-)

Yes! Did anyone else here submit questions and if so, did he answer??

Thanks Again for this BeatleGirl!!! :-)

Sometimes I am really silly. It was indeed written "tomorrow". It didn't occur to me they wrote it one day before...LOL Anyway, I adored his answers. Not shocked he said ass. I am sure he knows lots of dirty words. And ass is not that dirty. LOL

LOL I know. But some of the language surprised me a bit, since Paul just seems like such a clean old man! *says with a wink*  ;-)

LOL. Not that clean! Have you seen a video of him telling a dirty joke? It's hilarious. Paul is a box of surprises. Good surprises.

Sadie! "Paul just seems like such a clean old man! *says with a wink*  ;-)"

LOL!!!!!  ;-)

Virginia Abreu de Paula! I wasn't shocked he said ass, as well! LOL! No, I never seen that video before? Can you give us a link to it? :-) YES, Paul is a Box of Good Surprises!!  :-)

Sure.  Not easy to understand at first. Well, not for me as my English is not so good. 

Here is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj-qVE-ud2Y

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service