I love Paul!!! 

Views: 2096

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for keeping me updated on the SNL 40th anniversary celebration, Beatlebob!
I missed it but that video you posted of Paul singing a bit of "I've Just Seen A Face" with another "Paul" Simon worked. Good to see, although brief, and Miley Cyrus is in the background. Eww!
Hopefully a video of his "Maybe I'm Amazed" performance will surface online soon. I noticed his voice has been hoarse lately too. Maybe that's why his microphone was turned off at the Grammys? Hopefully that's why, and not out of disrespect! Sad how he's getting criticism online over his voice being hoarse! It doesn't bother me much. I'm just happy to see him in general! It's alot more painful to see him with artists I dislike!
I bet that introduction by Keith Richards was funny! And I love The Stones so I don't mind, unlike when other people like Katy Perry poke fun at Paul in front of him, even as just a joke. I'm still traumatized by Paul performing onstage with Kanye and Rihanna. Then I discovered videos from the SNL celebration after party, of Paul playing onstage with Taylor Swift! EWW! They played "I Saw Her Standing There" and some stupid song that I hate called "Shake It Off". It's on YouTube if you dare to see it. I won't post it here out of respect for this site though. LOL!

Sadie, You're So Welcome for keeping you updated on the SNL 40th anniversary celebration!! Sorry you missed it! But, I'm Glad that video I posted of Paul singing a bit of "I've Just Seen A Face" with another "Paul" Simon worked!! :-) Yeah, Miley Cyrus was in the background!! :-( LOL!
I'm Hoping too that a video of his "Maybe I'm Amazed" performance will surface online soon!! Yes, maybe that's why his microphone was turned off at the Grammys because of his voice being hoarse lately! I'm Sure that Was the reason! I'm Sure it wasn't out of disrespect!!! It IS Sad how he's getting criticism online over his voice being hoarse!! :-( But like you said, It's so good to see Paul anyway!! I Agree, it's a lot more painful to see him with artists I dislike as well!!
Yes, that introduction by Keith Richards was funny!!! :-) I love The Stones too, and it was just a sly joke by Keith Richards!! ;-) I'm not fond of when other people like Katy Perry poke fun at Paul in front of him, even as just a joke too!! Keith Richards is a friend of Paul's so I didn't mind that!! I Know you're still traumatized by Paul performing onstage with Kanye and Rihanna!! :-( I'm not happy about that either, to say the least!! Thanks for "Warning" me about those videos from the SNL celebration after party you discovered!!! LOL!! I Wouldn't want to see them!! And Glad you didn't post them here!!! LOL!! ;-)

I found Maybe I'm Amazed on SNL:

Link:

http://zumic.com/music-videos/157150/maybe-im-amazed-paul-mccartney...

Enjoy!! :-)

Paul McCartney - Irving Plaza NYC 2-14-15 - Golden Slumbers / Carry That Weight / The End

Since this concert was only the night before the SNL performance, that could be why Paul's voice was hoarse on SNL. It sounded fine in this video!

LOL! Paul actually sounded less hoarse "the night before". Not that I mind! :-)
Thanks for sharing those videos, Beatlebob! They actually worked fine for me this time! :-)

Yes, less hoarse "the night before"! LOL! ;-) I didn't mind his voice being hoarse on SNL either, it was just Great seeing him there and performing!! :-)

You're Welcome for sharing the 2 videos! :-) I'm Glad they worked fine for you, this time!! Great!!  :-)

I noticed this article on MSN.com today. Ouch! Heather Mills still has some cold words for Paul.

BeatleGirl and I were just saying the other day how we don't hate her as much anymore now that she has nothing to do with Paul. Ehh, looks like we spoke a bit too soon! LOL!

Click here to read

Sadie! Yes, looks like You and BeatleGirl spoke too soon!! LOL!

WOW!!! Heather Mills Really Slammed Paul BAD in that article!!! She said some Really Nasty Things for Sure!!! :-( Awful!! How Sad!!
OUCH!!!!

Paul To Headline Lollapalooza

Paul To Headline Lollapalooza

Paul announced this morning that he will headline this year’s Lollapalooza music festival at Grant Park in Chicago. The appearance – set to take place on Friday 31st July - will mark Paul’s first visit to the festival.

Lollapalooza founder Perry Farrell said of the line up announcement, “The heart of Lollapalooza has always been the music. The brotherhood and sisterhood of musicians is getting stronger and the unexpected surprises and collaborations are cementing magical moments that will live on in music history. Having young talented artists performing alongside legends is all I could ever ask for and I’ll be grinning from ear to ear the entire weekend”.

Other artists set to appear at the festival include Metallica and Florence and the Machine plus over 130 more. Lollapalooza 3-day general admission passes sold out on March 24th within an hour of going on sale. A limited number of single day general admission passes will be available from today. For more information on the festival head to their website by clicking HERE!

The festival appearance will form part of Paul’s 2015 tour which kicks off in Japan at the Kyocera Dome in Osaka on 21st April. Paul’s tour will then see him appearing in Tokyo and his first-ever concert in Seoul. From there he will visit the UK, France, Holland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and the Firefly Music Festival in Dover, Delaware.

For full details of Paul’s 2015 tour dates click HERE!

BeatleGirl, This is So Cool!!

"Having young talented artists performing alongside Legends is all I could ever ask for and I’ll be grinning from ear to ear the entire weekend”.

That's for sure!!

And as for Paul’s 2015 tour, so far only two concerts in the USA. Hopefully more to come!

Thanks for posting this BeatleGirl!  :-)

Has Paul lost his marbles?!?!?! LOLOLOL

Paul McCartney: “I love Kanye West’s balls!” (Q346 Q Magazine)

More here about Paul and his love for Kanye's balls:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love This BeatleGirl!!! LOL LOL LOL!!

I love your Tweet too, BeatleGirl!!! :-)

Paul McCartney: “I love Kanye West’s balls!”

Paul McCartney has hailed Kanye West following the pair’s recent collaboration together, declaring his loves his artistic “balls”.

"declaring (HIS) loves his artistic “balls”.   Typo! LOL!

Well, we know what Paul Really meant by saying that. Even though WE Disagree!! LOL!!

Get the new Q, in print or on digital out today, for the full interview, including a look back across McCartney’s career, his songwriting tips, how a case of mistaken identity nearly ended a collaboration with Lady Gaga and more.

"how a case of mistaken identity nearly ended a collaboration with Lady Gaga"

What the heck is that all about?? LOL!!

LMAO!!! Yeah, has Paul lost his marbles?!?!? ;-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service