I love Paul!!! 

Views: 2095

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BeatleGirl and BeatleNut9:

Paul and Kanye are collaborating on a song called "Piss on my grave:

I Agree!! What's This World Coming To??? I Sure Hope it's Just a Rumor Too!!!! :-( So Far nobody is confirming this. Let's Hope It's JUST a Rumor!!! "Ebony and Ivory Take 2" This Wouldn't Be!! :-((

I just found this:

According to the New York Post, the Chicago emcee and the Beatles legend have been secretly recording together, and those songs could develop into a full album. One of those collaborations could be a song titled “Piss On Your Grave.” The Huffington Post has confirmed with representatives from Kanye’s camp that the track does exist, "but the reps would not comment on whether McCartney is on the song or if a potential joint project featuring the two stars is in the works."

Again, So Far nobody is confirming this. Let's Hope It's JUST a Rumor!!!!!!!

BeatleNut9:
Re:" I don't understand…the apps are albums?"

I Don't understand either??

If anyone sees this confirmed, just let us know. I'd rather know ASAP so I can mentally prepare...

Kanye claims to be the "Black Beatle"... Has he heard about Billy Preston? Now he was considered a Fifth Beatle to some!

A song called "Piss on Your/My Grave" sounds like an awful title enough, but there are rumors saying it's going to be a full album they're going to work on...

Here is a tweet Paul answered back in 2013.

@PaulMcCartney What is the last album you bought ?

Someone told me that Paul is just trying to be relevant with the "new Rock 'n Roll" which is Rap.

Paul also has been thinking about working on a rap album for years, it seems.

Maybe he should have done it with John Legend.

He's more relevant being himself & not fraternizing with foolish rappers. Hmm. John Legend would have been a respectable choice, you're right!

Maybe this will clear up the album apps confusion.

Paul McCartney Releases Five Classic LPs as iPad Apps

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/paul-mccartney-releases-five...

Paul McCartney and Jamie Foxx Get Down in the Hamptons (WATCH)

"The guests also enjoyed performances by Sting, Jon Bon Jovi, Gladys Knight and Pharrell Williams – who closed out the show with his hit songs "Blurred Lines" and "Happy.""

Read & Watch here: http://www.people.com/article/paul-mccartney-jamie-foxx-dances-hamp...

BeatleNut9: I still haven't seen this confirmed yet.
re:"I'd rather know ASAP so I can mentally prepare..."
LOL LOL!!!!! Really!!

BeatleGirl:  re:"Kanye claims to be the "Black Beatle"... Has he heard about Billy Preston? Now he was considered a Fifth Beatle to some!"

WUT??? YES, What's This World Coming Too???

Re:"A song called "Piss on Your/My Grave" sounds like an awful title enough, but there are rumors saying it's going to be a full album they're going to work on..."

I'm Still Hoping This Is A Rumor!!! From those Tweets and what that person told you that Paul is just trying to be relevant with the "new Rock 'n Roll" which is Rap. And that Paul has been thinking about working on a rap album for years, it seems. I guess this Rumor might be true?  :-(( Although I don't think Paul would have anything to do with the song "Piss On My Grave"!! Maybe he is just working on a "Few" tracks on the album?? I Agree, John Legend would have been a Better choice!!

BeatleNut9: re:"He's more relevant being himself & not fraternizing with foolish rappers. Hmm. John Legend would have been a respectable choice, you're right!"

I Certainly Agree!!!!!!!!!!!

BeatleGirl: Thanks for clearing that up!! Paul McCartney Releases Five Classic LPs as iPad Apps. Thanks for the Link. It sounds pretty Cool!

"Paul McCartney and Jamie Foxx Get Down in the Hamptons (WATCH)"

LOL!! No, Paul showed no signs of slowing down!!! The benefit raised $4 million for the Apollo's artistic, educational and outreach programs! It was for a Good Cause!! Cool!!! Thanks for the Link BeatleGirl!! :-)

re: I hope it's just a rumor!!! Paul and Kanye are collaborating on a song called "Piss on my grave"??? WHAT'S THIS WORLD COMING TO??? IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!

re: I've been panicking over this news too. I think it's real. Oh my GOD.

re: He's more relevant being himself & not fraternizing with foolish rappers.

Just Imagine This???   :-((((

LOL!

HAHAHA! Those pictures are hilarious!

Hahahah!

In other news,

Title of new McCartney song for new Diana Krall album named

http://www.examiner.com/article/title-of-new-mccartney-song-for-new...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service