Post anything Ring0-related here :o)

Views: 699

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations Ringo! - Induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for the Award for Music Excellence!

YAY!!!!!!!! :-D

Congratulations Ringo!!!

I was listening to Ringo's Christmas album "I Wanna Be Santa Claus" and as I was typing "I'm listening to Ringo..." the song cut into Ringo singing "Are you listening?" :)

Thanks So Much for this BeatleGirl!!! I Love This!! :-)

re: "and as I was typing "I'm listening to Ringo..." the song cut into Ringo singing "Are you listening?"

LOL LOL LOL!!  ;-)

RINGO TO BE ON THE COVER OF APRIL'S ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE! :)

Ringo Starr returns to our cover solo for the first time since 1981 this week, musing on everything from a hypothetical The Beatles reunion to why he decided to get clean in 1988. See incredible footage of the Hall of Famer drumming on the beach and go inside the story now: http://rol.st/1ETAIY7

BeatleGirl, Thank for posting this!! I Think this is GREAT!! Thanks for the Link, I enjoyed reading it!! :-)

"On April 18th Paul McCartney inducts Ringo Starr into the Hall of Fame in Cleveland."

GREAT!! It's about time!! :-)

RINGO ANSWERED MINE AND SADIE'S QUESTION ON TWITTER! #ASKRINGO

We asked: How many times do you say "Peace and Love" in a day?

Check out the tweet here: https://twitter.com/billboard/status/582999228806361088

LMAO RINGO SAYS HE SAYS IT TO HIS TELEVISION SET TOO!

:( April Fools Ringo DIDN"T Answer our questions lol but I did get his album Postcards from Paradise.

"LMAO RINGO SAYS HE SAYS IT TO HIS TELEVISION SET TOO!"

LMAO!!!!! ;-)

April Fools!!! LOL!!!! ;-)

Cool that you got his album "Postcards from Paradise"!!  :-)

Postcards from Paradise - Lyric video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4BZgOEJfps

This was our original question for #AskRingo: 

Buy the album on Amazon here: http://amzn.to/1xYsHln

It can also be listened on streaming services like Google Play Access and Spotify. :)

Sweet tweet! Thanks BeatleGirl!
I was hoping he would answer it, since my Twitter username is a tribute to HIS best friend!
But it looks like he got too caught up in answering everyone else.
We had no luck with Paul McCartney or Brian Wilson answering our questions during their live Twitter Q & A sessions either.
Oh well, maybe next time!
Listening to Ringo's new album... great!!!
I'd say my top 5 favorite songs on it are "Touch And Go", "Not Looking Back", "Island In The Sun",
"Bridges" and "Rory And The Hurricanes"! The whole album is good though!

We love you Ringo!!! :-)

Ringo Starr on Life as a Beatle, on Ellen

WOW!!! I LOVED The Video and The Lyrics!!!! So Many Beatles' Song titles!! GREAT!! :-D

Thanks So Much For The Link BeatleGirl!! :-)

I just signed up for a Free Spotify account to listen to a few songs. And listened to a couple more on YouTube!! Thanks!! GREAT Songs!! I Really Enjoyed them! I'll get the Album as soon as I'm Able! :-)

I Agree Sadie!! Sweet Tweet!! Too bad he got too caught up in answering everyone else!! :-( I listened to a few of the songs you mentioned on Spotify and Youtube, the one's that were available. Gotta get the Album!!

Yes!! We Love You Ringo!!! :-)

Thanks BeatleGirl and Sadie!!! :-)

OH!! I Loved This Video BeatleGirl!!! It Was Great!! Love the Humor too!! And Yes, it's about time Ringo is inducted to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service