Views: 584

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LEFT 4 DEAD BEATLES!

BeatleGirl....Thanks!! I'm Glad you liked the Magical Mystery Tour Halloween Pic I made!! LOL!  :-)

....ZomBeatles Video. LOL LOL!!!  "A Hard Day's Night Of The Living Dead"! That was So Funny!!! A Night Of The Living Dead Spoof of The Beatles!!!!!!! Loved It!!!! Creepy and Funny!! Thanks!!! :-)

.....Left 4 Dead Beatles! LOL LOL LOL!!!! GREAT!!!!!!! I Enjoyed all of the "Beatley References" throughout their career, from the Cavern and A Hard Day's Night all the way through till Let It Be!!!!! Many Tid Bits from The Beatles in it! Loved the Ed Sullivan performance at the end too!! GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting these!!! :-D

These were so creative & funny I could laugh myself to death! Good Job, Beatle Bob! LMAO!

Re:

Being For The Benefit Of The Grim Reaper

All You Need Is A Bloody Hatchet

Dizzy Miss Lizzy Borden

Carry That Headless Body

The Continuing Story Of An Axe Murderer

Cry Baby Die

I'm Happy Just To Chop Off Your Head

LOL   ;-)

"Bang Bang, Maxwell's Silver Hammer Came Down Upon her Head" "Made sure she was Dead"

Thanks BeatleGirl.....So Glad you got a kick out of the altered song titles!! LMAO!!! :-) I got a kick out of the ones you did too!! LOL!!! :-)

"Maxwell's Silver Hammer" Video:

Great Video for Halloween!! :-)

A Paul song about a crazy serial killer who kills with a hammer. So Appropriate For Halloween!! LOL! LOL!  ;-)

"Maxwell's Silver Hammer, a jaunty McCartney-penned song about a homicidal maniac, was considered by its author to be a potential Beatles single. Instead it ended up as a track on the group's 1969 album Abbey Road. "

Paul:  Maxwell's Silver Hammer was my analogy for when something goes wrong out of the blue, as it so often does, as I was beginning to find out at that time in my life. I wanted something symbolic of that, so to me it was some fictitious character called Maxwell with a silver hammer. I don't know why it was silver, it just sounded better than Maxwell's hammer.

LOL!

The Video was Creepy and Funny at the same time!! Thanks for posting this BeatleGirl!!!  :-)

She said, She said, She Knows What It's Like To Be Dead

Yep, I did BeatleBob! So dyingly hilarious! Thanks, they're fun to come up with! ^..^

That's interesting -- Paul wanted to make up a story for an analogy of when things go bad, and he came up with "Maxwell's Silver Hammer"--murdering so many characters in the song, and in the end Maxwell ends up killing the judge as well! Wouldn't it be a real twister if the judge's gavel came down upon Maxwell's head? Hahaha. I wonder what happened to Rose and Valerie as well :-) Maybe they joined as part of Maxwell's family and continued more murders? Okayyy, too much analysis here! I'll stop now, lol!! Anyone have ideas? :P

It's funny that "She" was about Peter Fonda in She said, She said! LOL ;-)

You're Welcome! Yes, they're fun to come up with!! :-)

It IS interesting about "Maxwell's Silver Hammer"!!

re:" Wouldn't it be a real twister if the judge's gavel came down upon Maxwell's head?"

LMAO!!! That would have been a Great Ending!! ;-)

Ummm Okay...Yes, maybe Rose and Valerie joined Maxwell's family and became "The Manson Family"! Maxwell changed his name to Charlie. Charlie took his followers Squeaky  'Rose' Fromme and Sadie 'Valerie' Atkins to the Spahn Ranch along with some other followers. The Murder and Mayhem continued. Then in 1968, Charlie was forecasting racial war when all of a sudden the Beatles released their White Album, which had the song "Helter Skelter." And the rest is history.
LOL!   ;-)

Happy Halloween my friend!! :-)

She said, she said "I'm Dead"

Look what Pauly dressed up as!  Taken in Covent Garden

BeatleGirl, WOW!!!! So Creepy!!!!
What a GREAT job you did making this!!!! So Goth, Ghoulish, and Frightening!!!
Great Job, BeatleGirl!!!! LOL! :-)

WOW!! Look at Paul Here!!
LOL! It looks like he's looking up at you and thinking, look at that poor girl!! I have a hard job ahead of me bringing her back from the dead!!!!

And if this doesn't work, I'll try it This Way............

LMAO! POPE PAULY McCARTNEY ! His music does make me feel so alive!

See....It Worked!!
LMAO!!!  ;-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service