Here is a thread where we can casually say "hello" or "goodbye"

Let us know if you're going on vacation or if you're new here.

Views: 784

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL! To that "E" person up there, I'd like to get to know you better too! I don't think we've ever talked before, but Alyssabeth is always mentioning you! Your nickname is "Shorts", right? Thanks, but I'm not going anywhere. Well not really. I don't have Internet at home at the moment, so I'm not online as often, but I still try to get on as much as possible. =]

BeatleNut, it's so nice to see you back!!!!! It really has been TOO long!!! I almost thought you would never return!

You were missed! It looks like my Spruz site called "Beatlemania" sadly got shut down (it wasn't free anymore, and I couldn't afford to keep it. But I figured since you and Beatlebob and I were pretty much the only active members there, and we still have this site, which is better anyways... and you were away for so long... that it wasn't really necessary to try to keep it running!)

I was trying to find your Twitter page to try to contact you there, I remember it was called Dizzy Miss Lizzy or something, but there sure is alot of Dizzy Miss Lizzy's and Lizzie's on Twitter, so I couldn't find you!
I also remembered you had a blog called Cornflakes or something,

and your e-mail address was BeatleNut9@Beatlemail.com or BeatleNut@Beatlemail.net, not sure which one, but I knew it was something like that... lol!

So yeah, I couldn't quite find you anywhere else, and was frustrated! But now I don't have to search, because you're back! YAY! Welcome back!!! :)

Hope everyone had a happy Fab Four-th Of July! :D

HEY-LA  BeatleNut9! GREAT!! So Glad we'll be seeing you here again! :-D We Really Missed You! Welcome Back!! :-D

BeatleNut9 said:

HEY-LA! It's been so long since I've been here, but I won't let that happen anymore. I just can't. I love this place WAY too much to stay away!

Hey Sadie! It's Great to see BeatleNut9 is back again! :-D So now you won't have to try searching for her anymore!! :-) We Really Appreciate that You still try to get on here as much as possible!! I So Wish you'll be able to get your Internet Back at home as soon as possible!!! Thanks!! Hope you had a FAB Fourth of July too!  :-)

I've really missed you guys. Like I told BB, I have thought about you guys every single day! XOXO

I noticed that Spruz shut down all of their websites. What a shame! It was an awesome service...

My Twitter name is LizzyMissDizzie ~ I know there's a million variations of it, LOL!

Blog: Sitting On A Cornflake (beatlenut9.blogspot.com)

Email: BeatleNut9@beatlemail.com

I'm "so glad to see you here...so glad you could come!" I'll never allow myself to be gone like that again. I don't care WHAT life throws at me...you guys & this place will always be a top priority!

Sadie said:

BeatleNut, it's so nice to see you back!!!!! It really has been TOO long!!! I almost thought you would never return!

You were missed! It looks like my Spruz site called "Beatlemania" sadly got shut down (it wasn't free anymore, and I couldn't afford to keep it. But I figured since you and Beatlebob and I were pretty much the only active members there, and we still have this site, which is better anyways... and you were away for so long... that it wasn't really necessary to try to keep it running!)

I was trying to find your Twitter page to try to contact you there, I remember it was called Dizzy Miss Lizzy or something, but there sure is alot of Dizzy Miss Lizzy's and Lizzie's on Twitter, so I couldn't find you!
I also remembered you had a blog called Cornflakes or something,

and your e-mail address was BeatleNut9@Beatlemail.com or BeatleNut@Beatlemail.net, not sure which one, but I knew it was something like that... lol!

So yeah, I couldn't quite find you anywhere else, and was frustrated! But now I don't have to search, because you're back! YAY! Welcome back!!! :)

Thanks SO much <3

BeatleBob said:

Hey Sadie! It's Great to see BeatleNut9 is back again! :-D So now you won't have to try searching for her anymore!! :-) We Really Appreciate that You still try to get on here as much as possible!! I So Wish you'll be able to get your Internet Back at home as soon as possible!!! Thanks!! Hope you had a FAB Fourth of July too!  :-)

Hey BeatleNut9! Yes, it is a shame that Spruz shut down! :-(( I just checked out your Blog, it looks Great! Very informative!! It's Great to see you back Here again!! We ALL Really Missed you!! And were Hoping you were Alright!!! Have a FAB Day!  :-)

Thank you so much! I'm thrilled to be back & I desperately missed you all as well. I've been alright...just very overwhelmed with being busy to where I can't even find the time for pleasures in life like coming here! :[

You're So Welcome!!
"I've been alright...just very overwhelmed with being busy to where I can't even find the time for pleasures in life like coming here! :[ "
So Sorry To Hear This!!
We've all been there at different times in our lives. Times like that are Very Overwhelming! So, I understand! I Hope things start calming down for you, so you can find the time for things that matter to you and make you happy!! I Wish You All The BEST!! Hang In There my friend!! And Work It Out!! You Need To!!!

Just saying "hello"! I'm a bit new to all of this. My era is a double edged sword, Good; I grew up in the age of the Beatles!! Bad; computers are a mystery to me!! I'll do my best to keep up! Just wanted to say "Hi"

Welcome! :D

Dean Carter said:

Just saying "hello"! I'm a bit new to all of this. My era is a double edged sword, Good; I grew up in the age of the Beatles!! Bad; computers are a mystery to me!! I'll do my best to keep up! Just wanted to say "Hi"

Hello Hello Mr. Dean Carter :) You'll get the hang of using computers! I use it to "go back to the past" ^^

Hello Dean Carter. Welcome! I agree, you'll get the hang of using the computer. It takes time like anything. I also grew up in the age of The Beatles. :-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service