Here is a thread where we can casually say "hello" or "goodbye"

Let us know if you're going on vacation or if you're new here.

Views: 784

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HELLO! It was great having some time today to catch up! I used to *live* here before I started working a minimum of 6 days a week, but one of my goals/resolutions for 2014 is to make more time to feed my Beatley need. I hope there are many more days like this in my future! XO

It Was GREAT catching up with you again BeatleNut9!! We Know you are very busy working etc! I Hope there are many more days you can catch up with us too!! :-)

Thanks! XO :-)

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥  :-D

Hello! I'm new here! I just wanted to say this so that I could make some new, beatle-loving friends!

Welcome, MissMacca11!

Again, Welcome to the site MissMacca11! :-)

Thanks! Btw, does anyone know the best time to go on the chatrooms? Whenever I go on, no one's there. :(

Aww, I'm in the Beatle chatroom here every night at 7 pm (6 central)

Hope to chat with you soon, Miss Macca! :)

Thx! Hope to chat with you as well!

I always have terrible timing too! :-P

MissMacca11 said:

Thanks! Btw, does anyone know the best time to go on the chatrooms? Whenever I go on, no one's there. :(

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service