I have done endless searches for Ringo 1973 on CD hoping to find it in the digipak format on Apple. There are the imports from Japan but it only shows the front cover. I personally do not like the jewel cases. I've found the Japan mini LP obi strip which seems like only a cardboard cover which would be ok. Does anyone know of a gatefold digipak for this CD? I have seen his first 2 albums with the obi strip and the Apple logo at the top but not for Ringo '73. Does it exist? Thanks for any input.

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey! Welcome to the site! :-)

Ringo's self titled 1973 solo album is awesome!

I didn't know there were so many different editions? I was only aware of the jewel case CD, which I have. 

I don't think mine is remastered either. I prefer digipack "soft cover" CDs too!

Even better when they're gatefold and have liner notes!

Sorry but I'm not sure if the Apple logo / strip one exists.

But if the first two Ringo albums are that way, there's probably a CD edition of Ringo's '73 album like that too! Keep searching! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service