i like a hard days night and help

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My top favourite is A Hard Day's Night, followed by... Yellow Submarine, Magical Mystery Tour, Help!, and Let It Be. ^_^ They're ordered from the most fun & interesting to me and then to the more serious.

Mine would go A Hard Days Night, Magical Mystery Tour, Help!, Yellow Submarine( Would have been better if The Beatles were actually in it (voices)).

"Help" has always been my favorite Beatles film. I don't understand why alot of people don't like it? I think it had the most interesting and exciting story plot out of all of their movies, and it's a funny parody of spy stuff which was very popular at that time, in the 1960s, in films like James Bond and TV Shows like Get Smart, etc...

Not to mention the soundtrack is amazing of course, and the color is gorgeous! :)

Mine would be A Hard Day's Night, Help, Magical Mystery Tour, Let It Be, Yellow Submarine. In that order.
A Hard Day's Night was Classic Beatles, Black & White for the time and I saw it in the theatre when it came out. I was blown away when I saw it! Help, I agree with what Sadie said! Let It Be was very Cool, but sad too. Magical Mystery Tour, was a colorful, funny, hodgepodge film with some great songs. Yellow Submarine was a colorful blast! But, I agree with Alyssabeth about it. ;-)

I agree with you Sadie I love help!

Sadie said:

"Help" has always been my favorite Beatles film. I don't understand why alot of people don't like it? I think it had the most interesting and exciting story plot out of all of their movies, and it's a funny parody of spy stuff which was very popular at that time, in the 1960s, in films like James Bond and TV Shows like Get Smart, etc...

Not to mention the soundtrack is amazing of course, and the color is gorgeous! :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcoming Beatlemaniacs! Join Beatles Abbey Road!

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

John Paul posted a status
"Happy B-Day Paul! You brought so many people together. Your music has provided me many great memories that I will never forget."
Jun 18, 2022
John Paul and BeatleLuvr13 are now friends
Apr 21, 2022
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Dec 14, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 20, 2021
Mike Pell commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 19, 2021
Beatlemaniac commented on Mike Pell's blog post ROCKOLLECTIONS: FINGER SNAPPING PT.5
Jan 17, 2021
Mike Pell posted a blog post
Jul 14, 2020
Robert McNaught is now a member of BEATLES ABBEY ROAD // A Place for Beatles Fans To Come Together
Jul 8, 2020

© 2024   Created by Annalina Lennon McCartney.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service