Hey guys & girls!!!! I know how hard it can be to find "real" or "true" Beatles fans... so here's a quick guide to finding ones who are!
- They have Beatles shirts for each day of the week!
- Their 'About Me' says "I Love The Beatles!"
- On their wishlist, almost everything is a Beatles item!
- They love quoting Beatles films and Beatles fan films and Beatles songs.
- They have a cat or a dog (or pet) named after a Beatle or Beatle song.
- They replaced their real names with a Beatley name for themselves!
- Some of their travel destinations are London and Liverpool.
- They have a replica of a Beatle bass or Beatle guitar or a set of Ludwig drums.
- They have a secret, that's not-so-secret Beatles shrine in their bedroom, basement, or attic.
- They can names songs from the Beatles Anthology albums without difficulty.
- They have a Beatles blog, website, or fansite dedicated to The Beatles.
- They have been to a Beatles/Paul/Ringo concert and say it was the best.
- They are planning or already have a Beatles tattoo planted on them somewhere.
- Their CD/Book/DVD collections are bombarded with Beatley goods!
Can you think of any more? What are some signs that can help you spot a true Beatles fan?